Forums / Aston Villa
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Bromwich Albion V Aston Villa, Jan 19
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Jesus benteke!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Unbelievable strike!
Kavirez007 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Great comeback from west brom.... But it seems that they have lost their game a bit.... They're not like the start of the season  
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 1 year ago
This has to go down as one of my all time favourite derbies. Being at the stadium must have made it even more special. Very very poor first half. Villa dominated the first half and deserved to go ahead. The second half was a different story. I think we had about 70% possession and we fought real hard. Whatever Clarke said at the break totally worked. We put in a performance that made the crowd go wild. Despite loosing Yacob and not having Mulumbu I thought we did well. What made it even more special was when the fans came to life. Couldn't even hear the Villa fans. Chanted my lungs out lol especially after Odemwingie's equaliser. Lost my voice a bit lol. Sorry for the long speech. Derbies tend to have this affect on me.

WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE!
WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE!
Pride OF THE midlands!
WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE!
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Both played a very entertaining game and with West Brom with come back
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Unbelievable smooth strike from Benteke, love that goal! Agbonlahor to go up 2-0, little surprisingly score line at first but West Brom come back scoring 2 decent goals and get the tie at home, so fair result
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Benteke / Lukaku : goal / assist. One way or another, Belgium's smashing the WC Brazil
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lukaku is beast. Can't believe he's only 19 years old

Kick4Life - changing lives through football