Forums / Aston Villa
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Aston Villa, Nov 17
Nafees (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Tevez+agueroouble trouble
Slasic (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
That's the city I like to see
MattJosh (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Havent seen em perform half as well as this all season. This season is gonna' be awesome, we have three very believable contenders in Chelsea, United and City and we just watched Arsenal outclass Tottenham so we might have something special this season
Beautifulgame (Liverpool) 2 years ago
You say that, but Chelsea have begun to look a bit shaky. I'm more interested in the Champions League qualification race.... Imagine the Baggies playing Barca!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good win for City, Aguero and Tevez both good doubles. Silva got scrappy one at beginning. Nice finishing and playing by them. Tough hand ball penalties by Villa gave there game away but good result for City, going make it tough now
Armenia4ever (Southampton) 2 years ago
That second penalty was rather harsh. Good game for Man see though
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Yeeaaa! Finally in proper team form.... The driver's seat indeed!
MightyMatty (Aston Villa) 2 years ago
That new Man City player who came on half time (assistant ref) played really well
Peteko 2 years ago
Three goals that don't convince but then luck is not enough to describe the game when it comes in such an abundance. Great 4th goal by Aguero
Stan182 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The new signing is amazing
Lelouch (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Yours still is
Liverpool5 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Come on City win the E. P. L again
Wayne24 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
No. Smh -_-'    
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Oh man villa, do I feel for you. You started out brilliantly (almost scoreing two) and then conceeded a scrappy one just before half time. Then you are on the wrong end of another baffling refereeing decision this campaign, and from there it all falls apart. No way should you have lost 5-0.

On the other hand, I am very glad to see united off the top!
4ever (Barcelona) 2 years ago
May be the best possible eleven for man city except javi instead barry.... Could be very hard for real madrid on wednesday night...
Suarez7LFC (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Great win for city but can anyone tell me why was it a penalty? I see nothing wrong there!    Lines man must have been smoking something
Ilhanner (Galatasaray SK) 2 years ago
After I saw penalty decision in second goal I closed highlights. Sometimes I deeply think how these kind of referees can be in EPL which is shown best league around the world. Very bad decisions usually impact to the direction of matches
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
And I thought it was dominating performance by city, very poor decision from referee, well linesman, why the hell he is involved in game, just watch for offside dummy -_-
MCFC4life (Manchester City) 2 years ago
The Champions MCFC.... Top of the EPL Table

Kick4Life - changing lives through football