Manchester City V Aston Villa, Mar 2
Etowadi (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Hahahahaha frist .... Let Ballotelli
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Excellent goal from David Silva
Vmaestro (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Great game by Man City.
A deserved victory.
For me the Balotelli goal was the best of the match.
Silva nearly as always the dominant creator once again for Man City
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
I'm so happy for city! Keep it up!
Jack23 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Good show man city!
Iamlegend 3 years ago
That was a well placed finish from balotelli
Babas (Arsenal) 3 years ago
David Silva is just a Genius!
Vedinho (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Yes, wish we could get him. And maybe pato?    Anyways, Balotelli is the man atm
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 3 years ago
That would require Wenger to actually spend money. When does that happen?
Didats (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Love the way they play!
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Balotelli.... Italy`s future.... Like it or not.... The guy is already fantastic
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I can't agree with you more. Though at some point he's gonna' need to get back to earth because the guy is too over himself. I think humility isn't one of his characteristics
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 3 years ago
This commentator is retarded, he claims balotelli's goal was "all too easy".... As if to imply that it was all the defender's error that allowed it. HE MADE IT LOOK EASY!

Watch as he times his run (perfectly), he burns the back 3, lets the ball bounce into play by positioning himself and one-timed a ripper that literally hit the corner bars and gave the goaler 0 chance. That's top class striking my friend, not bottom defending. Your defence got ruined.

Silva is great. I LOVE THIS GUY. He's great to watch too. But I can't wait to see cassano and balotelli
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Nice goal from mario but the pass from yaya made it happen, love the way they play. Hoppefully city will win the cup!11
Russty (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
Well it looks like the millions of dollars are starting to pay off, bad luck boys, i'd like to see a longer recap as we had a couple of chances as well from what I hear. At least Balotelli has got rid of that stupid hair cut
Farashcr7 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
You first bring in martin o'niell first
Flod789 (SK Rapid Wien) 3 years ago
Goal of the week by balotelli! What a strike!
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
He could have so easily put it over, but he got the perfect connection
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Cool
Booomdario (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Balotelli fascinates me! What a finish that was, most of the strikers would've tried to keep the ball low and put it past the goalkeeper (and often failed) but balotelli takes the risk and got it right, keeper has got no chance!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football