Forums / Aston Villa
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Aston Villa, Dec 28
Jewmaica (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
I love Finger Eleven. And I like the fact that Balotelli doesn't celebrate when he scores
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I find it so stupid not 2 celebrate
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
It depends on the situation at least he is smiling. But I think given the circumstances it would be nonplus to dance around the pitch, after scoring two penalties and a tap in. He looked classy in this game from the highlights
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yeah those weren't really HIS goals to celebrate. Two bad challenges and a tap in that silva did most of the work for. It IS good to see him finally smiling though, nice to know he has some positive emotions...
KruyffTurn (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Doesn't celebrate when he scores.... Yes, he's a very humble guy...
Na33m9 3 years ago
Team scored 4 goals and still some one voted rubbish that's disgrace
Those people are stupid
Balouch (Manchester City) 3 years ago
This is disgrace people are still voting for rubbish after four score with a clean sheet and lucky how come still wondering
Those are the people jealous of CITY
AhmadSK (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Yeah, I am pretty jealous I don't have unlimited amounts of money which is the only reason why I'm doing fairly good.completely!
BlueMoon (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Something ironic coming from Barcelona. If you were to sum all of the payments Barca has made for players over the past decade it would be similar to what we have spent. Just because our owners decided to do it all at once
Similar to what you have spent THIS season
Lol "Just because our owners decided to do it all at once. "
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 3 years ago
I don't know about the first penalty or lescotts' goal, would like to see a better angle
AntonTrinh (Juventus) 3 years ago
The header towards goal shouldt be counted
Balouch (Manchester City) 3 years ago
It should be, as he was inside the post
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The ball has to cross the line, not the man...
Where are the hates?
Anhad (Manchester United) 3 years ago
They will come when there is something to hate on.... This was a very good 4-0 victory.... You should be happy
Hkremixboy (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
Easy hat-trick for B45
LionAzzurro (Rimini Calcio) 3 years ago
Cantona didn't celebrate when he scored.
He will celebrate when he scores a very important goal, say against a rival or in a important situation
Domenico (AS Roma) 3 years ago
He will celebrate only when he scores in the World Cup Final. Later he revised that statement saying he will also celebrate if he scores in a Champions League Final
Weegeez (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Cuty's first premiership hat trick this season.... Too bad it was 2 penalties to do it. :/ well balotelli is improving I guess, but I hope he can get more in action goals
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Is it just me or did the lescott's goal cross the line?
It did cross the line.... And it is just you...
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Awesome
Achiox (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Couldn't have put it any better myself!
Foooty (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Thanks to both of you!
Sjckdj77 3 years ago
Outstanding performance! Well done City!
TiKiGoD (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I've read the story of Balotelli and now all his actions and attitude make sense. Keep up the good work! You'll be a champion soon enough!
It's scary seeing Balotelli smile lol
Achiox (Manchester United) 3 years ago
It's surprising - apparently he said he won't celebrate until he scores while playing for Italy! That's a bit weird for my tastes, but I say it's some pretty high class right there!
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
That's just plain arrogance...
Nezza (Manchester City) 3 years ago
City still not in top gear yet - but watch this space! Have they got the staying power to win the title - not this year I'm afraid...
Foooty (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Mate start being optimistic, we have everything at the moment to do it this year!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football