Liverpool V Aston Villa, Dec 15
Somere (Portmore Utd) 2 years ago
First lol
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Congrats bro
Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol
Otownballer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I don't think Arsenal fans should be laughing at other teams this season. It's bad karma and we've been a laughing stock too
Betamorne (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Even I gotta' LOL on this one...
Even I gotta' LOL on this one...
And f**k joe allen
Familesso (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This team simply just sucks!
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You obviously didn't watch the game! This is one of the best Liverpool performances I've seen all year! They should have closed this game when they had the chances, it would have been at least 3 nill in the first 30 mins alone!
Loopy8 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It is precisely because they can't take so many chances that they suck
Samelnino (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This actually hurt to watch
Yongc (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Brendan looks so silly with that scarf
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
L'pool didn't deserve to lose this game at all! I watched the whole game and they played fantastic! Just sux that they don't have a lot of clinical finishers except Suarez! Aston Villla converted their chances, but Liverpool had so much more chances!
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Awful game from Liverpool and frustrating to watch, they were incredibly sloppy and poor, and were outmatched by a more enthused Aston Villa. At least two of those goals could've been avoided today. Credit to Aston Villa, they had more hunger and enthusiasm, and deserved the win today
Mharis (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Benteke was awesome! What a play
FijianRed (Liverpool) 2 years ago
All the positivity from last weeks game were drowned by this result! And all the talk of top 4 and being 4 points away from the champions league spot is just embarrassment now. I still believe in the manager and the team but from now on lets just take 1 game at a time and don't think about what the table will look like at the end of the season
AkronLFC (Liverpool) 2 years ago
That just ruined my day
Zezinho 2 years ago
Classy! Second goal was just classy
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
Liverpool had 29 shots while Villa 11? And Villa win by 2? Target practice a necessary must boys! Regardless, very impressive Villa as of late
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
Also I like Lambert's description of the match, as a mammoth performance
Loopy8 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Liverpool got Benteke'd

Kick4Life - changing lives through football