Forums / Aston Villa
Order: Newest / Oldest
Everton V Aston Villa, Apr 2
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
WHAT A GAME! Bravo bent!
Luuandrew2 (Everton) 3 years ago
That Beckford shot should've counted as a goal! UGH.    (Although he was offside.)
TheatreOfDreams (Manchester United) 3 years ago
No he wasn't, Aston Villa's left back played him well on  And I agree, that's happening too often these days
Jorday (Everton) 3 years ago
He hammered that ball. It would have been goal of the week
RhOmEL (Everton) 3 years ago
I'm glad we got back with the draw after that Beckford goal was missed. Bent is a GUN!
DevilFan88 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
When the hell will FIFA learn and bring in goal line technology goals are so precious you can't be getting these things wrong
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I coulda been on Evertons bench today!
Crazy - not a single dude on their bench had ever played one minute in the Premier League before today.... So I suppose the tie wasnt that bad of a result
Airic (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Injuries...
01hyrussk (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Andrew Carroll at 5:41!
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Great dive by Jagielka
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I would agree with that, went down too easily
Socceric (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Justice was served mate
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What the hell Jagielka you bloody dive
Hansjoachim (Everton) 3 years ago
I have to say, I'm really happy Moyes has finally played our youngsters, especially Gueye - who looked confident and fast on the ball today & Vellios - who has been in stunning form for the reserves since he moved to Everton. I think both of them deserved this chance, despite it coming because of sheer numbers of injuries to our players. Well done lads!
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 3 years ago
Good hit from beckford
Alex08 (Juventus) 3 years ago
Villa need to win a game soon
Lettyar (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Good to see Bent scoring. Exciting match esp. In second half
Iamlegend 3 years ago
What a drama on bent's goal! Fair result I guess
Tanair (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Oh my ! I love watching this league !
AllenKranstar19 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
I don't think Jagielka dived, believe me it wasn't a lot of contact but Makoun did put his foot out and it was stupid of him. He hasn't been a great signing so far. Beckford's goal went in and it's another case that they need technology. Both teams had chances, but wasted them such as Walker who blasted it over from a few yards out and Beckford who should have dribbled more on that breakaway. It's all good to see Bent finally take some chances as he has missed many sitters since coming to Villa. I think a draw was a fair result
Airic (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Give Makoun some time, or not how about Michael Bradley coming in and start at Villa?
AllenKranstar19 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
I don't think Bradley would last in EPL yet, he doesn't really excel in anything in particular. But he could prove me wrong

Kick4Life - changing lives through football