Forums / Aston Villa
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Aston Villa, Jan 2
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
It's games like this that have allowed Man Utd to regain the PL lead.... Chelsea should win these games.... They have squandered way too many games against weaker opponents this year.... Oh well. Hats off to Villa.... Great game to watch!
Valero (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Same for Man Utd, and yet they are still top of the league
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I can still remember when Stamford Bridge was a place­ where teams don't what 2 visit, but now ­ Stamford Bridge is like a playground 4 everybody
Zayaanbk21 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Aston villa don't deserve to draw
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 3 years ago
You guys are the ones that didn't deserve anything!
Palandiell (Bayern München) 3 years ago
When a team with the player and financial abilities of chelsea, manages to win what, one game in the last 6 games, then aston villa deserve MORE then the tie
Aston villa outplayed Chelsea, defensivley and offensivley. Could have let in 3 or 4 more goals, if aston villa had defending similiar to Chelsea's
NaijaBoy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
LMAO
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I agree with that statement hahaha
Consiliere 3 years ago
That's when the icecream licks back  
ChelseaFan88 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
We paid the price for division 3 defending (ferreira) and poor finishing, even drogba and malouda can't score in front of goal when they're given perfect passes
SevenSistersRd (Arsenal) 3 years ago
As long as you finish above the unwashed spuds. Minor set back for Chelsea....  The wheels will soon roll off the Manchester prams.
First it was Liverpool falling down the bottomless pit of failure. Now chelsea has hopped in to join them. Pathetic
Rizi2002 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Liverpool v Man UTD on 5th
Sante (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Funny statement Utd supporter. I think both these 'pathetic' teams will win against Manure...
Haha, hey, if you haven't noticed, Chelsea already lost to them in the Community Sheild game, and also Liverpool lost, though, I have to give credit to gerrard's brace. Other wise, both teams suck, apart from cole, reina and torres, and cech and essien. An early exit for Liverfool this weekend? Haha, lol, its gonna' be great to see you losers
Sitarz (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Chelsea is falling apart
Someone (Manchester United) 3 years ago
It was only a matter of time
Sitarz (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hahah yes
Someone (Manchester United) 3 years ago
What 4 idiotic people said chelsea were awesome
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Awwwwwwsoooooooooooooome villa
Cyborg3ero (Sunderland) 3 years ago
Oh wow at Aston villa defence, "Want the ball? I'll stand still and you can grab it"
4X3X3 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Chelsea's offense is back, but that defence is still leaking especially with crosses. I hope they don't fire Ancelotti
DredguyJay (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Thanks man good to hear a good responses unlike those other ass holes!
Reds89 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Looked like a great game, and a brilliant result too. Albrighton's ball in for clark's header was savage, he put it on a plate for him
Theo (Chelsea) 3 years ago
LOL, I have never seen a team get so many Rubbish votes for getting a draw. But we did deserve it though, the ref gave us a fluky Pen (which we scored) but we did not still capitalize and put Villa away. And someone please tell me that Heskey did not score against us.... Wtf, Heskey?
Skenzo (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Lol
StefanJay (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I'm still amazed at how good Friedel is. The man is nearing on 40 years old and still one of the best GK's in the premiership. Seems to be the only thing that we Americans can produce with quality in football or otherwise. I hope Villa can get it together, they are a good squad
Spijadi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Wow, this is a horrible statement. I hate to veer off topic, but fans like you are the reason football has taken off in America as much as it can
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Howard, donovan, dempsey, brian mcbride, bradley, holden, etc etc I think there are many quality players from the us

Kick4Life - changing lives through football