Forums / Aston Villa
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Aston Villa, Dec 23
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Poor Villa, they didn't know what day it was: Demolition Day!
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Typical Lampard Goal! Long power shot! Love it! Absolutely love it!
I4SUN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Merry Xmas Chelsea~~~
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Wow. Don't think anyone saw this coming. Villa have been in decent form but were just outclassed.

Brilliant goals from torres, lampard and hazard. Both penaltys imo were very soft, although I would have loved to see piazon's go in
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 1 year ago
Cheers to The Blues for playing in beautiful form today! It must be said however that AVFC did not show up today. Not in the least did they. It was like watching training.... Or some kind of an exhibition match where one side lets the other score at will to give the fans a thrill.... AV should be ashamed of that performance.... Being out played is one thing but not being prepared or even just simply marking your man is unacceptable at this level of footy.... Tsk tsk...
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
7 different players on the score sheet for chelsea. Crazy game. Aston villa, I don't care, shouldn't let this happen ever at this level. No competition at all. Good job chelsea, quite a game
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Torres and Lampard goals were the best in my opinion , damn Chelsea are breathing fire!, even their CBs scores like true strikers -_-
Chelsea13 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
And Hazard ? I hope lampard stays
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Double post
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Happy for benitez still shutting up his critics! Brilliant match from chelsea but villa were just amateur today, no getting around it except guzan who, despite letting 8 past, played great. Nice to see torres on the scoresheet for once too he's been looking a lot happier with rafa organizing the team
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Excellent game.... I appreciate, good goal from lampopo
Alvijay (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I hope chelsea keeps on winning from now on!
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Absolut brilliant stuff and some cracking goals.... Lampard is a football Legend. I feel sorry for A. Villa.

Btw. In which position does Piazon play? CM? Winger? He looks impressive, would love to see him a lot more
Guidas (Chelsea) 1 year ago
He's a cam/cf. Basically where mata, hazard, moses and oscar play which is unfortunately for him but he's only 18
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
A Barca fan speaking highly of Chelsea? Someone is in the Christmas spirit!
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Thx for the answer. Piazon looked like the young version of Kaka! Amazing Player in the making.... Imho
You could feel Villa was gana lose before they even walked out of the tunnel, but damn.... Chelsea tore Villa a new asshole. Lol! Ouch! Luiz in midfield is a dangerous man. I hope Chelsea fans support him more bcos he is a fantastic player and he truly loves being a blue. If Chelsea keep up this kind of form, they'll be considered title contenders again for sure
Rawhell (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Catching up 8 points is difficult but not impossible if we continue to play like we did today. Also, man unt needs to blow up the lead like they did last season.... It is very much possible though...
Of course! This is the EPL. Not La Liga.
Labeans (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Yes, you're talking about Man utd, not Barcelona.
No, I'm talking about the difference in competition from the 2 leagues. But yes, Barça are the best club in the world (Besides Corinthians, Lol)
Xhaikh (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lol
Xhaikh (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Who the hell has reported rubbish? WHoever it is, GO home you are drunk!
Rawhell (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Piazon was brilliant and lets hope torres continues his good form. Bring on norwich city...
Chelsea13 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I Agree, played with so much determination

Kick4Life - changing lives through football