Bolton Wanderers V Aston Villa, Mar 5
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Come on Aston Villa how do you miss a penalty
Zayaanbk21 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Its young-he always shots near the middle, easy for keepers[few]
Muh18 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Come on bolton. Good goal albrighton and kalanic
Wiraadam (Bolton Wanderers) 3 years ago
Great win today, but I don't know whats been going on lately with elmander. It seems like he hasn't scored in months! And every time he's in front of goal or he's 1 vs 1, he smashes it right at the keeper
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Feel sorry for Young ad Aston Villa. Darren Bent wtf. @ muh18 if you are a liverpool fan like you say you are bolton just passed liverpool don't know why you cheering for them
Joaohwang (Bolton Wanderers) 3 years ago
Great job by Bolton for fighting to stay in the match and then reaping the results. But I have to admit that luck had a large part to play in it. Aston Villa did not finish the chances it had (and they had many)

@Biruk456 I don't know if you know this but Man UTD and Liverpool have a big rivalry. The table is one thing but as long as Liverpool is doing bad, Man UTD is happy. That is why he is cheering for Bolton
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Best game of Saturday. ☺☻
Man of the Match: Jaaskelainen

Great Match although it would have been better if it was a draw since Villa deserved some points for their efforts.

Walker. I can't wait
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
What a match, Klasnic always scoring late goals, good to see always been a fan. Unlucky for Villa, I don't think Bradley played, but Holden played a great ball in for the second Cahill goal. Great game for goalkeepers, Jaaskelainen pure class, and what a double save it would have been if Freidel would have kept out that second effort from Cahill, got a strong hand to it, but it was always going into the back of the net.

Did Holden play in the corner for the first goal, great crosses he plays in consistently.

And what about Mark Albrighton, huge talent, great skill, knows what to do in the final third always keeps a cool head. Like him a lot as a player, I have been hoping he would come to Liverpool for a long time now, don't know if it will ever happen, but great to watch
Surfryn89 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Ashley young.... One more wildly overrated english player great game from both teams though
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Its the day of missed chances today
VillaFan27 (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
We need Dunne and Collins back, conceded two goals from corners with Baker marking Cahill. Great game from Bolton though, I always root for them when they're not playing Villa
Russty (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
You make it hard to support you sometimes Villa. How do we consistently miss crucial chances? Disappointing our big backs were out but no excuse. We should have taken this one. Well done bolton for fighting it out
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Villa were the better side but they failed to seal the game with that penalty kick. Bolton quickly stole the game
SpursTillIDIe (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Why does ashley young keep taking pk's? He sucks at it
Iamlegend 3 years ago
I know, right?
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Play till the last whistle.... Congrats Bolton!
Iamlegend 3 years ago
I can't believe bent was missing a lot of chances. It was a very interesting match but villa must feel let down by those poor finishes. Jaaskelainen did well to stop the penalty though and it was a determined performance by bolton to win the game

Kick4Life - changing lives through football