Forums / Aston Villa
Order: Newest / Oldest
Blackpool V Aston Villa, Feb 12
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Great  Love to see grandin score
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Nice performance by both teams
Achiox (Manchester United) 3 years ago
As much as I dislike Blackpool (they beat me so many times in FIFA 11!), it's undeniable how hard they fight and how much they deserve to be in the Premier League, despite their lack of individual skill (Charlie Adam is an exception)! Well played from both teams!
KoreanTorres95 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Great match by the middle teams
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Always enjoy watching Blackpool highlights, never a dull moment.
Ref got a couple of contentious calls right I thought. Definite red card and I think he got the penalty call right because the ball wasn't under control at all...
Reds89 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Blackpool are always hard to beat at home
Ravish987 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Who can know that better than us
DevilFan88 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Love Blackpool and I'm rooting for them.... But they've been letting points get away and they have to be careful of that cause they are getting close to the relegation zone
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 3 years ago
Tough call at the end, definite penalty in my opinion
Curlew430 (Blackpool) 3 years ago
Not saying it wasnt a penalty, watched it loads of times can't make my mind up. But to be fair to the ref young went down on left wing easy at least five times through the game, so I think the ref thought he was looking for it. Good game I enjoyed.... Also that woman running the line had a good game...
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Charlie Adams corners are so dangerous. There is always a chance for a goal.

Aston Villa have been getting better and better in recent weeks but Blackpool are always very difficult to play at home and they were really good in this game
AllenKranstar19 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Blackpool really played well and looked better. Adam is so dangerous, he is fun to watch. I can't believe Varney didn't score, he had some great chances. Gabby finally scored off great work from Bent. In the end, thought Young should have gotten the penalty but so be it. Blackpool deserved to win here, especially more after Makoun with that nasty tackle. No idea what that was all about
Optical (FC Porto) 3 years ago
In football today, speed and off-the ball movement matters a lot. Along Lennon, Walcott, Bale, Nani and a few others, Agbonlahor is definitely one of the fastest players in the Premiership. He was running on jet-fuel on that first goal
AllenKranstar19 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Yet he has a terrible touch and hasn't done much this season
Champi0n (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Blackpool is a team I would love to see stay in the first division premier league for a long time.... They give 200% every game and it is so much fun watching them play, many goals are scored ! Well done both teams
CoontaKunte (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Charlie Adam with another pinpoint cross! Damn Ashley Young really knows how to play like crap. Inconsistency is killing him!
Airic (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hey Can someone tell me how did Michael Bradley do if he played? I didn't see him

Kick4Life - changing lives through football