Forums / Aston Villa
Order: Newest / Oldest
Birmingham City V Aston Villa, Jan 16
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Cool nt bad,
Avfcchris (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
Villa were unlucky and deserved to win, should start moving up the table now UTV
Zizou324390435 (Olympique Lyon) 3 years ago
Good game villa. People need to watch the lyon vs lorient highlights and vote the first or second goal goal of the week
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Great Villa
Polykhor (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Isn't that clarke kid a centreback? Ever since I noticed him against us every time I watch villa you'll see this kid attacking! Gotta' love his commitment though it's a shame to have to see him do that as villa are always chasing the game!
Alex703rockstar (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
How come Gardner had a blank jersey in the first half?    Great atmosphere, and good match
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 3 years ago
He probably had blood on his jersey. If you look at when he goes to the ref for the penalty shout it seems as though he had a gash under his left eye...
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 3 years ago
A justified draw for both clubs.... Disappointing to see empty seats at St. Andrews. I thought this was a big derby!
Downinger (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
Not just supporting the team here, but Villa should've won! So many chances, so many off the woodwork. Great play by Walker and Albrighton, two young and already top class players. The Brummies played well, good game all around
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Villa deserved the win definitely

Kick4Life - changing lives through football