Forums / Aston Villa
Order: Newest / Oldest
Aston Villa V Tottenham Hotspur, Dec 26
Trueba (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Bale to United!
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Haha, same old bullshit, United have about 6 wingers but they can't help stealing talent from around the world instead of bringing through their duds!
TheKeeper (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Dominating performance from Tottenham. Villa need to wrap things up
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
All too easy for tottenham. Gotta' feel bad for villa.... Superb performance by bale but he needs a new celebration, i've gotten bored of the heart cele
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
But now its a heart with a "A" after it for his daughter.
But I agree, i'd like to see a bit of variety, but like Lawro said he knows where a close up cam is!
Lampuiho (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Aston Villa are too slow for Tottenham
Palandiell (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Good to see AVB having a good time for a change
Seriously. It was clear that Chelsea wasn't the place for him
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Great win for Spurs, Villa just having great trouble letting goals in lately and wondering what they should do. Defoe great finisher and started it off with a good finish and then Bale scoring his hatrick with some great shots. He deserved them because he hits the bar alot with great shots but good for them and spurs even if not a fan of them at all
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
The bale show lol
Mad93 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lol this is what happen when aston villa is trying to be too ambitious with his tactics.... Get a grip!
Uyanga247 (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Yeah happy new year
Longjohn (Chelsea) 1 year ago
AVB, come back to chelsea...
Rejection Letter:    No
Chil3 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Could Bale be considered a player of the year in the EPL this season?
Reykdal (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Lol. Look at adebayor for bale's second goal. He should feel happy for him and the team. Prick
TheBatman (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
True enough that Ade should be happy but he did celebrate the latter goals, a true team player would have passed the ball but Bale has changed his game and has become more of a hungry-for-goals player which is good for creating a more beast image of him for other teams to fear.

P. S. I was frustated though that he didn't pass the ball, I would have passed that 10/10 times. But the goal was scored, which is what is important
Familesso (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Very true ReyKdal, I was about to post the same exact thing but found you already did, what an a hole Ade is ....I am so happy that his career is on a Limbo. Uwwwwwiiiiiii I can't stand him. He was walking away while every tottenham player was running to celebrating with Bale
Pukaki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
This villa team is way too young. I believe that playing youth is necessary for the longevity of a club but you do need some experienced leaders aswell. If you look at that villa team you don't see a experienced leader who can calm the team down and make them feel comfortable
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Bent, Dunne, and Petrov all still recovering. Their most experienced offense, defence, and midfield players respectively. They can't really play guys that are injured
If bale can cut out the diving aspect of his game then he will have the ability to be one of the best midfielders in the game
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
He already is
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Why don't you say that about Ashley Young? Diving is a part of game now. Use it if it helps. Enough being nice and s**t!  Who cares
DOES anyone KNOW what the the hell happened to Aston Villa's first team? Petrov, Bent, Agbonlahor? I am so bloody confused. Where is most of the first team?
Injured    Did you seriously not know that about petrov? Do you even watch football on a regular basis?
Ck099 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Petrov has leukemia.... Bent is being benched and gabby is injured
I don't follow every team. But isn't me knowing that they are not playing their main players enough to show that I know about football. And Bent is not injured.
Do YOU even check your sources?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football