Forums / Aston Villa
Order: Newest / Oldest
Aston Villa V Tottenham Hotspur, Dec 26
Loopy8 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Bale's euphoria is contagious
LedleyKingsKnee (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
I enjoyed that. A lot.

We should have been more clinical in the first half, because then we would have matched those blue bastards for scoreline, but I'll happily take the 3 points regardless.

My only issue is with Lennon, what happened to his buccaneering runs? He seems reluctant, if not scared these days! Take those bammas on Aaaron, you're better than most of them!
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Were you treated badly as a child? Your welcome for AVB
And what probably happened to Lennon is that he is told to stay put by AVB. He likes to micro manage and that is one of the reasons he failed at Chelsea. But Tottenham has young players, less ego, less average age, so he has more say. So Lennon is playing a different role now
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
What a first goal from Bale, what a touch around the defender.  Great pass from Naughton for the first goal aswell.
Mykewan (Chelsea) 1 year ago
And there goes the jumping German lol
Nikol4i (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hang in there Villa fans.... Can only feel for ya after such a promising display against Liverpool
EddieGness (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Gareth Bale is such and exciting player. Really hope he stays in Tottenham. He's got all the makings of a Spurs legend
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I love bale.... And the jumping german. LOL.

Gotta' love bale. I don't want to see him plays for barca nor madrid in future for his style suits epl more. I think, just my opinion, playing for barca/madrid would make him end up like henry/kaka/villa/owen/song/sneijder/vdv.... So and so, you name it
Reg10 (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Bale can be scary good, Parker was solid, thought Naughton had a lovely match. Lloris clean sheet. Jumping German. 3pts
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I enjoy watching spurs when they're at their best
MaverickDeville (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Watching bale is just like watching ronaldo when he is at utd.... He is certainly the most exciting player to watch in epl atm
DOES anyone KNOW what the the hell happened to Aston Villa's first team? Petrov, Bent, Agbonlahor? I am so bloody confused. Where is most of the first team?
Pukaki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Injured    Did you seriously not know that about petrov? Do you even watch football on a regular basis?
Ck099 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Petrov has leukemia.... Bent is being benched and gabby is injured
I don't follow every team. But isn't me knowing that they are not playing their main players enough to show that I know about football. And Bent is not injured.
Do YOU even check your sources?
If bale can cut out the diving aspect of his game then he will have the ability to be one of the best midfielders in the game
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
He already is
Why don't you say that about Ashley Young? Diving is a part of game now. Use it if it helps. Enough being nice and s**t!  Who cares
This villa team is way too young. I believe that playing youth is necessary for the longevity of a club but you do need some experienced leaders aswell. If you look at that villa team you don't see a experienced leader who can calm the team down and make them feel comfortable
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Bent, Dunne, and Petrov all still recovering. Their most experienced offense, defence, and midfield players respectively. They can't really play guys that are injured
Reykdal (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Lol. Look at adebayor for bale's second goal. He should feel happy for him and the team. Prick
TheBatman (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
True enough that Ade should be happy but he did celebrate the latter goals, a true team player would have passed the ball but Bale has changed his game and has become more of a hungry-for-goals player which is good for creating a more beast image of him for other teams to fear.

P. S. I was frustated though that he didn't pass the ball, I would have passed that 10/10 times. But the goal was scored, which is what is important
Familesso (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Very true ReyKdal, I was about to post the same exact thing but found you already did, what an a hole Ade is ....I am so happy that his career is on a Limbo. Uwwwwwiiiiiii I can't stand him. He was walking away while every tottenham player was running to celebrating with Bale
Chil3 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Could Bale be considered a player of the year in the EPL this season?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football