Forums / Aston Villa
Order: Newest / Oldest
Aston Villa V Newcastle United, Apr 10
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Bartons a turd
RyanBB (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
Barton orchestrated you from losing a 4-0 lead. Haha

Get your head out of 3 year old southern press papers, and watch a football game instead, christ
Truett (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Barton dove and cheated his way to helping his team come back after that idiot Diaby got red carded. Joey is a wildly cheap player. And he's incredulous that he isn't starting for England? Give me a break.

Also, sentences begin with a capital letters
GunnarH (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Should have been almost 3 nil. Offsides was debatable and there should have been a penalty for sure
Blatant penalty.... What on earth is Saylor doing!? Liability!
NUFCtoon (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
This should have been a draw, or 2-1 as the offside was very marginal bloody ranger, lovenkrands was open and had heaps of space to put the ball into, how come he can score 5 goals in seven games for U19's and be that bad for NUFC
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Well, this is a very good result for gerard houlier and his relegation pressured aston villa. Good result. And in the end, a very important 3 points for villa
Gutierrez should have put a through ball to Barton right at 1:59.... Watch barton's disbelief when he doesn't recieve a cross...
Airic (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Wow newcastle got lucky with this game. It should have been 3-1
Deko20k (Chelsea) 5 years ago
You don't call a team that already lost, lucky. 3 points all that matter  
Metsuri (Everton) 5 years ago
Man that's a nice header by collins!
Andyeswecan (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
Two poor sides. Bad day at the office for Newcastle, the injuries and suspensions just took their toll
Davidmorg (Aston Villa) 5 years ago
Why do the bbc leave out important key moments like the Villa penalty shout?
Stevoman (Stevenage Borough) 5 years ago
I love how Joey Barton thinks he's better than Wilshere and Gerard, absolutely hilarious  
Jack23 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Good work aston villla!
Xelikopterr (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Petrov was the best player on the pitch in this match! 10/10
Punaniking (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
I like the "talking points" bent was definitely offside, and barton definitely fouled young. How are those debatable?
Mikimachr (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Well, Bent was on side, but.... Ok
Bent was offside. Barton did foul Young, and how the hell Saylor got away with that penalty is anyone's guess...
Newcastlefan27 (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
I hate how people get on here and say the score should have been more and that Villa should have won by more goals, who cares? They won, whether or not more goals should have stood or whatever, by my book a win is a win, am I wrong? Don't get caught up with the scoreline, just enjoy the fact that you won! If you had drawn or lost then talk, but not after a win!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football