Forums / Aston Villa
Order: Newest / Oldest
Aston Villa V Manchester United, Nov 10
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
There is no use scoring 1 or 2 goals against us
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Bah cruel world.... Villa deserved if not all points there. Chicharito is outstanding, I never understood why fergie picked wellbeck before him
Ldinho (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Because Chicha was off form for a while.... And Welbeck is from Manchester
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
How did villa deserve all 3 points? They were behind in every single category. I don't know how a team can get 30% possession and deserve the win after conceding three goals
ChelseABluEsS (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Wonderful start from Aston Villa, , But in the end United Quality players shows Up.... Chicharito`s movements is every defenders Nightmare.... Great player
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 1 year ago
I like the look of benteke. He is going to be a great player
Chicha has hit top form again. Love this man, he is so humble
Reds89 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Chicharito = Epic Poacher  Not much more I can say
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I am so confused, how does Man UTD persistently go down and comeback? Its a conspiracy
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Well no, it basically means we don't wake up until 50th minute.... We never showed up to that game until Chicha scored the 1st goal, same with both Braga games, Southampton, you name it.... Lol
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
With Chicharito back in form, ManU's striking force is just unstoppable...
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Scary, aint it?
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Fergie said he's gonna' give chicha his start again! Gotta' respect chicharito. He was first choice, then he was dropped to sub for welbeck, then he fell behind rvp and welbeck, but did he ever complain? NO! We all see how he worked hard game by game by game, every single minute he got, until now he's back on form, back into fergie's sight again. Great player.

Don't know why but welbeck gives me the feeling that he's kind of player would complain sooner or later if he keeps playing as sub, like pogba, anybody? Just my feeling. Peace
I agree with everything you said until you said Welbeck is like Pogba. That means you don't know much about Danny.

He was born in Manchester and he is a United fan through and through.
Welbeck is one of the most loyal players in United and he will wait for his chance. He has too much passion for this club and I don't see him leaving.... Ever
Dechoes (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Agree with JKTan.
Hernandez is way better than Danny.... I've said it before that Danny should be sub because he's not a team player and he's sloppy. Hernandez gave us the tittle 2 years ago and if he'll get more chances I firmly believe he can do it again.... And never complain. When I heard that Juventus & Real Madrid is interested because he's a sub at Manchester.... That was worse than when we lost the transfer of Hazard. What else he should do play? Score goals? More goals? That's exactly what he's doing SAF!
Adonis209 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Thank you Dechoes someone that agrees with me on the whole Danny thing, I think that Danny plays with the ball way to much and when he does give it up its a late pass or just way off, I think Hernandez brings a way better demention to the team and he should be starting ahead of Danny W. That's just my opinion. Adonis
JRadical (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Chicha and Danny are 2 different types of players and depending on the type of match they could both be better than the other. Welbeck is still very young and is learning, utd fans should cut him some slack, he's got great potential, Sir Alex can see it and so should us utd fans
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Aston 2 hernanadez 2 lool so funny.... Now there was some magic from the mexican
Wolfie6 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Weimann scored the 2 goals for villa so I don't see what's so funny about that. Was that some magic from the austrian then as well?
MariusV (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ffs, just shut up, he was just saying.... Hernandez's team was behind, he came on as a sub, plus he changed the game completely and turned it around, at the end who is it goin home with 3 points? Weimann or chicha
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wolfie kain just said what the commentator said calm down there
PowerShot (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hernandez is the new ole gunnar solskjaer
Cryomaro (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The match statistics say are. Vlaar score instead of J. Hernandez...
MariusV (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Because Vlaar scored instead of Hernandez
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yea, I still see it as a Chicha hattrick though
AntiFutbol (Club Tijuana) 1 year ago
2 chicharazos why medio!
KillinTheDevil (Club Tijuana) 1 year ago
Chico.... Your f*ck*ng epic
P1tuf4 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Chicharito #1
KevMo (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Great comeback by United, it's becoming a common theme this season. Lol at Van Persie hitting the crossbar twice in one sequence

Kick4Life - changing lives through football