Forums / Aston Villa
Order: Newest / Oldest
Aston Villa V Manchester United, Nov 10
Ardak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I saw the final scoreline and I was really upset as I thought Manchester United got lucky again. But then you think maybe it's not a luck, it's the spirit that drives the team forward, the mentality of the entire team that makes the players feel winners and it's the name of the club that demands high expectations of them. This is something that Arsenal lacks unfortunately.

I think Manchester United is an incredible team and Fergie does his job really well and my words are not a revelation as it is obvious.

On a side note, hopefully Arsenal will be stronger with the next game
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Thank you ardak, you are truly a football fan. While there are MU haters around the world, you acknowledge our determination and spirit for football, this is what we are proud of as a Manchester United fan
Teodini (Manchester United) 2 years ago
In-freakin-deed
Someone (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hernandez! Holy s**t.... Start this guy already SAF.... But then again.... He's probably the best in the world at doing stuff like this....coming on when his team is losing and completely turning the game around.... He's probably the best goal-poacher in the world...
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Wow what a game.

Villa need to hold their heads up high, a fantastic effort. Their youngsters are the future and need some more games. Like at liverpool, the short term loss is pivotal to the long term gain.

United are picking up points even when they're not at their best, I think they will go all the way. And hernandez.... I love him but he makes me angry at the same time because he always pops up and scores haha
Gabar (CDSC Cruz Azul) 2 years ago
Chicharitooo! No doubt he's way better than Welbeck. Pure assasin instinct!
Dtejas (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The little pea is doing big things! Great to watch this guy banging goals in
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Two words for Man UTD games so far, 'adrenaline rush'
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
More like 'heart attack' lol
Shiwa (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I had trouble breathing watching live lol
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
I smashed my laptop to pieces
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol well I was just drinkin beers and knew united would do a comeback and there it was
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Like martin tyler said united once again comeback kings irreplacable irresistable
GerrardFC (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I think Andy Gray said it best when he said that Welbeck would be a scorer of great goals, but not a great goal scorer. Hernandez is the definition of a goals scorer though. The only player on United I have great respect for
Dreamwar (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I hope we start to concede goal from the very first minute
How about we just don't concede?
Dreamwar (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It would be better but based on recent form, we only start scoring after conceding at least a goal
Ilhanner (Galatasaray SK) 2 years ago
When I first saw scored united was lucky again but there is a reality that is named hernandez. I can't believe his impact to the team only in second halfs. Also I can give a special name to him scorer on duty. Great job manu
Thupsang9886 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I just bought Hernandez in my Career mode after watching this game!
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Haha nice
Kryptz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Chicharo chicharo chicharo chicharo chicharo chicharo chicharo!
Quickemart (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Was a very exciting Game to Watch, Villa deserved a point, but ManU had the Big Club Bonus as they had better substitutes on the bench, Villa had like 19 Fit players all in all, and it was sadly a matter of time, till they were too tired to get a point from the match

ManU really has a "we win from behind" run, don't know if this defence is enough for PL title or champions league, But so aren´t Chelsea´s or Man City´s at the moment either
Manutdwarrior (Manchester United) 2 years ago
In the 1st half they had us on lock but then we exploded in the 2nd half!
Zzyzzyzzs (Brisbane Roar) 2 years ago
That BBC commentator is really annoying with his repeated "Chickarito". I've been informed by several people (Mexicans, no less) that it's definitely pronounced ChiCHArito and it's all spelled out on the back of his jersey. He's not the only one either. Honestly, if you can't say it right, just call him Javier. Better yet, learn to pronounce it properly
Saddavi (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Agree
Yes, Pearce always says Chikarito without fail.... Its ChiCHArito you fool!
MUFC1990 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Comeback Kings

Kick4Life - changing lives through football