Hernandez should be starting every game
ILETYS (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Actually he shouldn't, as it defeats the purpose of a supersub
Kagawa26RVP20 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hernandez! Where are his haters now?
DaManUMan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What a pass was that from Scholesy!
Loudwater (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Just another true character win by Man you. You can have good skillful players, but that winning mentality is not something many teams have.

Respect!
Crunchy13 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Chicha-f*****g-rito! Shutting up the critics, I don't care what anyone says, that was a hat trick. Chicha is the man. World class
Ladino (Juventus) 1 year ago
It's a tactic by SAF, lull the opposing team into complacency and then hit them with a super sub
San43 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Scholes the Legend.... I missed him for last few matches...
PowerShot (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Sad day when him and giggsy retire
Fastt187 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Chicharito over welbeck anyday
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Funny not too long ago many ppl (Mainly "United" Fans) were saying Chicha wasn't even fit to wear the shirt. Happy that he's putting in great performances and silencing the critics. Valencia was incredible today. I'd like him to hit the back of the net more. Wonderful comeback and great to have the 3 points! GGMU!
PowerShot (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Same, whoever rated welbeck above chicha was kidding themselves...
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What he said ^^^
JRadical (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Utd fans should cut Welbeck some slack, he's young and still developing as a player. Support our youth instead of putting them down for no reason. Both Chicha and Danny are great players with different styles which will suit them to different opponents. Chicha is a much better finisher but Danny is young and improving
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Welbeck will improve. But its obvious that the combo of RVP, Rooney and Hernandez is unstoppable
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Unbelievable how United come back again! Just had a feeling like always they would, there just always there to do it. BUt wow. 2 great goals by Aston Villa and Weimann, first goal was sweet shot, crowds up and happy. Then Chicharito just what a performance coming on. First goal perfect ball by Scholes, then gets it out of his legs and jams it in perfect, then the 2nd one deflected and then the 3rd, what a ball in and header, just so annoying but amazing how United do it. Was really hoping Villa would have atleast got a point at home!
Nimashrp (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Great game by man utd as nice comeback well done!
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I watched this game. Aston Villa scored two very good goals on the break. The 2nd one came out of no where. But damn Hernandez is their lucky charm. He always wins them games! Overall a very entertaining game to watch for a neutral fan!
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The first half was ultra boring
Desperad0oo7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I believe it's time for a new contract for chicha!
Drewhino (Los Angeles Galaxy) 1 year ago
I thought he signed a five year one?
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yes he did, after his first season with United
Desperad0oo7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Would be the gayest thing ever since suarez parried that ghana goal off the goal line if they don't give the boy the hatrick!
Quickemart (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Not commenting the horrible scene with suarez at the WC, but shot was not on target, therefore crucial deflection and an own goal, sry....

But does it really matter if hernandez has 3 goals on the scoreboard or not everyone knows he played magnificent
LaPenna (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What I love about Chicha is his belief he can score anything. You never see him looking worried about a goal drought coming, he's just always there and knows he can score every game he plays in no matter what, it's that belief that gets him there.

Not seen anything like it at Man Utd since Solskjear
MAWTH (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Confidence is the word

Kick4Life - changing lives through football