Forums / Aston Villa
Order: Newest / Oldest
Aston Villa V Manchester United, Nov 10
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Looks like fergie successfully developes a new solskjaer.... As he always wanted chicharito to play that role. Too bad united system only fits 2 strikers. Actually no harm if RVP and chicha should start while roo plays free-role playmaker/3rd striker behind them. Although it's gonna' be headache when kagawa's back. Btw anybody knows what happen to kagawa?

Either way, I'm still happy that fergie finally has faith in chicha rather than welbeck now! Finalyyyyyy!
Bibster (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Kagawa is injured. Not sure how long
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Sigh.... Injuries injuries injuries.... Wonder how fergie could deal with that headache last season~
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Kagawa will be back soon end november latest
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Andele andele arriba arribe epaaa!
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Keep calm and pass to chicha.... Clearly
MattJosh (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Wow How do they always do this? United is one hell of a team this season, its gonna' take some real effort from Chelsea and City to stop them from winning this league, right now they're only weakness is their defence but this season that seems to be everyone's weakness. Chelsea have been terrible at defending, same problem with City and we all know they're only three teams in England with a legit chance to win the league and all three have been poor in the back but that also means more goals and more entertainment for everyone but I do hope Chelsea fixes their defence issues. Luiz and Mikel need to go
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
The January transfer window could be critical
PowerShot (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I'd say put luiz in mikels position and get rid of mikel
Keeeneth (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Always admired the way united can always push on and come back. As they always say, that's what champions are made of. No way city can keep the title from them this season
Buemsen (Orlando Pirates) 1 year ago
As the most in-form player in the game right now, Chica'R needs to be in the starting XI; possibly over Rooney or VanPersie
Cjayzz (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Of cos he does
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Over Van Persie? The top scorer in the league? Hm
Matdo (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Pvolpert22 : buemsen means Chicha should plays above rooney and rvp
Crunchy13 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Of course he needsa to startr, maybe not all games but at least some, he is more consistant than RVP or Ronney at the time, can't stop him once he gets the ball rolling, and to think just a couple months ago they were thinking of putting him on the market. That would have been a mistake
Pranav91 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Glad to see the number of playmakers we have! So many complaints about United's need for a midfield maestro, but we have Scholesy, Valencia, RVP, and Roo.
What a talented set of players we have at the moment. Hopefully Nani will get back into form as well as some of our defensive starters.
As far as Welbeck is concerned, think we all ought to cut him some slack considering his lack of experience, and, given his great performance last season. And finally, what a game from Chicha!
Pranav91 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
In Sir Alex Ferguson I trust
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Once again...
Jayadeep69 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
In United we trust.... Look at this guys its like when ever United were the away jersey(The White) we made comebacks.... Ohhh.... In EPL. Chicharito what a game he had. He has been scoring like a ghost this season, so far so good for Chicha.... GGMU
Lovelyeli (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 1 year ago
Chicha has become like superman for united, what a terrific second half!
Jamada07 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Come back kings for the foreverth TIME!
Socceric (Manchester United) 1 year ago
And once again this is why I love United. Not only do they play attractive soccer, but they they fill you with passion. Perhaps, this is something Madrid nor Barca would ever do to me
Hmohammed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
*Attractive Football
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Did you know that Sky Sports in england has a program called "Soccer Saturday"? I also saw ANDY COLE former United striker in an interview just the other day wearing a polo that said "soccer academy". I'm pretty sure he's British and works for a british club and still people can refer to it as soccer. Stop being a prick/troll
Teodini (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Football. We not american
Topper (Manchester United) 1 year ago
YAY
Della (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Hernandez is on fire, he should be paying form the beging woow woow

Kick4Life - changing lives through football