Aston Villa V Manchester United, Nov 10
Teodini (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Haters gonna' hate
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
CHICHA THE SUPER SUB!
MESSl (Barcelona) 1 year ago
What a great comeback !
Atdz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
No haters here now because they don't have anything to say. Truth be told Manchester united are just good. So stop all the ref this ref that comments. This just shows united are a great side with a good team spirit to never say die. Eat it haters!
Chargui (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Ref this ref that        XP
ZekeTRU (FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd) 1 year ago
I cannot deny Man UTD this comeback, it was a legit comeback with some real class.

Hernandez was probably the best super sub of the season so far I don't think anybody else in the EPL has come in as a sub and scored a hat trick when their team was down 2-0.

Still hate Man UTD though, Ferguson looks like his nose is going to fall off any minute like he has leprocy.

And Vidic is a loser too, GOD injured him because he turned his back on his people
Kelvinpui88 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
This is just sad
Migz8 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Why do you have a footytube account
Gabar (CDSC Cruz Azul) 1 year ago
What's the matter, Zeke, this is just good football.... Vidic is a gifted central defender
Estudiantes (Manchester United) 1 year ago
It disappointing to see how great Hernandez is but as a "Super Sub". The guy has been given less priority than Welbeck, who I've been critical against since his arrival. I'm sorry but Hernandez should be the starter and Welbeck the sub. Especially when you have Rooney feeding balls and RVP and Chicha there to finish. Welbeck goes around in circles
MattJosh (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Truth is Rooney, van Persie, Chicharito and Welbeck are all good players, I guess its a good problem to have so its not as easy as you might to think to make that choice. Obviously right now Chicharito is on fire but not too long ago, he wasnt so its always good to have all your strikers prime and ready and Welbeck aint gonna' be that if he's not given a chance
Cmichael442 (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 1 year ago
I read some one’s comment on here a few days ago, about welback making passes to rooney but holds back from passing to rvp and chicha. I noticed the same thing for a while now. Chicha, Rvp and rooney all pass to each other which = goals
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I love the never-say-die spirit our players have in them, it has been a nailbiting season every time we conceded 1st but once we equalise we all know who the winner is going to be. Its good to see Chicharito in superb form and all we need is our defence to get sorted out then we fine
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
The Come Back Kings is right.... Unbelievable really, how they can keep doing that!
MattJosh (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Yeah UTD are really good at that and they have been for so many years and that's why they've been the greatest team iun England for so long, it's very impressive, really
Indospurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
What a game ! Villa deserved the lead, but manyoo and little firecracker chicharito just wouldn't give up the ghost, well deserved. The defending from both teams left a lot to be desired though
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 1 year ago
How often do you see a team riding relegation goal being in the top 5 goals of a week. What a 2nd goal by Villa
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lol @ the Villa fan who tried to turn their kid's head after Chicha's 3rd goal
Come510 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I have to vote Weimann's 1st goal as GOTW.... Plain class, plain fantastic.... Very exciting match it was eh? Hoping to see more of these kind of games!
Masterboy (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Is that it?
Masterboy (Manchester United) 1 year ago
That was cool comeback. Hernández should have 3 goals.... And I should had more points on my fantasy league
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Again we show why we are the kings of comebacks. The first half was very similar to the first half against Braga. We were slow and not very threatening at all in the final third.

The 2nd Villa goal gave us a kick up the backside. Chicharito took all his chances well and he is rapidly getting back to his old self, great too see him banging in the goals again.

Our defence is still a worry, we really need to start keeping clean sheets and winning games more comfortably. But another three points in the bag so I can't complain

Kick4Life - changing lives through football