3rd
Migz8 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Chicha f*****g rito !
Chivas7 (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 1 year ago
f**k THE HATERS
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Magical manchester United. Chicharito what a game son. Wonderful player
UnitedPai (Manchester United) 1 year ago
f**k. What a game! What a player! RvP deserved a goal though. Nevertheless well done Hernandez!
Chanh87 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wonderful comeback. We deserve the first spot
Arashm (Manchester United) 1 year ago
We've had so many come backs its just a usual thing now! Its fergies tactic to give the opposition a small lead and trick em into thinking they're winning.... !
Arashm (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Never liked smalling
Somere (Portmore Utd) 1 year ago
Am sure he doesn't like you either
JayTIP (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Why not?
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Smalling hasn't played since may. It was his mistake on the first goal sure, but he's still a great f*****g defender
JayTIP (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Smalling's kit is blank no name no number, what's up with that? Has he really been out that long
KevMo (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Haha, he got blood on his original shirt and had to change
Redasthedevil (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Good game. Wish there would be better defence on our side
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Does Fergie not watch internationals? 4 Englishmen in midfield does not work!

And Rooney isn't a CAM. To really excel in that role you have to think 3 or 4 moves ahead - quick feet, flair AND clever movement off-the-ball. His passing, vision and hustling make him better-tuned to take Scholes' position (especially when Shinji returns).

Didn't help either that we played 2 wingers against a Villa, who, all credit to them, were well-organized in the box - made our crosses and wingplay very unproductive. Unfortunately, Valencia has little else to offer, beside hugging the touchline (which can be a double-edged sword anyway). Harsh perhaps, but there are times when he looks like he's playing his own game on that right flank! We can't keep on with this pass-Valencia-cross-blocked - rinse, wash, repeat game. We need to be more unpredictable and have a Plan be.

.... Although I think Hernandez has already made his mind up to single-handedly win the title this year
Matdo (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I wish Hernandes will be MAN UTD's player of the year
Matdo (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahh I love manchester united!
AntiFutbol (Club Tijuana) 1 year ago
I have to admit. I had a conversation with a couple of friends regarding CH14 future at ManU with the arrival of RVP. We are both chivas follower from back in the day and we were excited, like any most mexicans that we were going to have an embassador at ManU. I remember saying to my buddy. "Hernandez will be sold come january transfer window. Welbeck had a good Euro campaign and RVP is the leading scorer. And Rooney is untouchable. CH14 will yield his spot. You will see. Unless of course he scores around 10 important goals before the winter window but that won't happen given his current form at the time. " --- Happy to be wrong
Teodini (Manchester United) 1 year ago
You LIAR

Kick4Life - changing lives through football