Aston Villa V Blackburn Rovers, Feb 26
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Steve Keans' job security just took a hard hit
TheBokiya (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Kalinic looks like young Hitler without the moustache
AllenKranstar19 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
You watch your mouth about my Croats
Champi0n (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Really poor defending from Blackburn gave a flying high and really improved Aston Villa side the full and easy 3 points
Bradsenal (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hard luck for Blackburn but great attacking football from Aston Villa what a good game for Young and Downing
Matthiew (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Aston Villa were spectacular, glad to hear Pires having a superb game
Mayankcse10 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Good game by Aston Villa
Snoppy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I bet Pires Gets a few more starts after that performance!
Faceo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Good game for aston villa. Aside from kalinic's goal, blackburn was a joke in this game. It was like they were all drunk
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Maybe they were?
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Pires had a really good game, he's not what he used to be obviously, but he's shown with that performance that he still can contribute and be useful even though he's 37. And I'm really taken aback by how the Villans play, positively that is. Signing Bent was a smart move, and Young, my word, who good is this guy!
Yoni4manutd (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wowwwww, What've Ashley Young did to Nielsen? I mean Young was back 2 yards from Nielsen, and that pace was amazing. God
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Aston villa.... Well, not what I expected.... I wanted villa 2 win but I thought it was going 2 be closer
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Downing was so good
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yeah, villa look great with Bent and now they are starting to play how they are capable of. They have a good strikers an very speedy midfield and a solid defence, all the tools necessary to move up the table
AllenKranstar19 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Wow exciting game, but Blackburn looked lackluster. Santa Cruz has been poor since coming to the team and midfield hasn't been able to control the ball. Ashley Young, Downing, and Albrighton had terrific games. No idea how Bent didn't score that rebound but it didn't hurt in the end. Nice to see Kalinic score, although there was a deflection. I am happy to see Villa back to their winning ways, they always are an entertaining side
OZTHEMAN (Blackburn Rovers) 3 years ago
STEVE KEAN IS THE BEST MANAGER IN THE WORLD SO SAY JEROME ANDERSON MASTERMINDS OF VENKYS
Phoneix (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Walker and downing for england

Kick4Life - changing lives through football