Forums / Aston Villa
Order: Newest / Oldest
Aston Villa V Arsenal, Nov 24
Gooner4lyfeBrah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
A bottom 3 side had more shots on target than us, I don't why arsene continues to dig us in a hole
ChrisSartin13 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Honestly your manager is brillant. The problem is Arsenal don't want to dish out the high dollars to keep there players and to be honest I can't blame them. I feel the money spending in football is getting out of control and I know that sounds ironic for what team I'm a fan of
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 1 year ago
At least you guys have cool uniforms
BlackSun (Arsenal) 1 year ago
@gooner4lyfebrah

People, especially gooners, really need to stop criticising Wenger. He has done a hell of a job for us and I cannot think of too many people out there who could do a better job at the helm of Arsenal. Expect painful times ahead for us if he ever departs in the near future
Gunnerito (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hear, hear @blacksun
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Koscielny gets forward more than a.... Forward
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Tbh I can't say this result surprises me
Ldinho (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The Ox is a class!.... Oh no wait.... I mean dench!
Dragoon (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Ramsey can go f*** himself, his contributions in games has been negative. Jenkinson can't cross for nuts, his crosses either projects straight to an AV player, gets blasted over the top, or simply avoid crossing by passing to Carzola. Towards the late game if you noticed he always passes to Carzola even when he has a clear opportunity to cross, a bit apparent that he lacks confidence and technical ability.
And I have no idea, absolutely none, why Wenger still fields Ramshet. The urgency we had from 70th minute to the end was as if we were 5-0 up. If this does not change we are fked
Filsuf (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Dunno what you're on about mate. Ramsey worked his socks off
Lo0oK (Arsenal) 1 year ago
He's still s**t. No vision, spends so goddamn long on the ball whenever he has it, can't get a shot on target from outside the box even though he's deluded himself into believing he can, he's slow and gives up when defending.... He's goddamn infuriating
Loudwater (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Giroud is really settled in
Giroud (Arsenal) 1 year ago
If the defenses are flawless, then the midfielders are below par.
If the midfielders are excellent, then the strikers are below average.
If the strikers are sharp, then the keeper is poor.
If the keeper is spectacular, then the defenses are terrible.
And so on.... And so on....

My child, this is what we call The Cycle of Arsenal.
DevilFan88 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What a helluva last ditch intervention from Clark that is world class defending right there too often good defending is overlooked
Seatoun1 (Sporting Braga) 1 year ago
At least Giroud is looking good, one of the few highlights in another shithouse performance :/
Seatoun1 (Sporting Braga) 1 year ago
At least Giroud is looking good, one of the few highlights in another shithouse performance :/
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Not the best performance i've seen from arsenal but their improving a little bit
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 1 year ago
Another 2pts dropped
Loopster (Arsenal) 1 year ago
So I saw 3 games this weekend.

Arsenal v Villa
Liverpool vs Swansea
Chelsea vs Man City

All 3 goalless, fml
Xxxx (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Arsenal was strong last time. But now, Arsenal is nothing
Paulsito (Arsenal) 1 year ago
This team will come good.

It was a hard fought draw, in bad weather against a determined team. I give nuff credit to Villa, they played hard.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football