Forums / Aston Villa
Order: Newest / Oldest
Aston Villa V Arsenal, Dec 21
Prfwenger (Arsenal) 3 years ago
We played awful today, really. Luckily Benayoun came to the rescue, and I would like him to start next game instead of Gervinho or Ramsey, who could do well with some rest now.
I also would like Arshavin to get one last chance on Boxing Day, he hasn't started a Premier League game since forever, and he became the match-winner against Swansea. He has ability, we all know that. Let's give him a chance to prove himself one last time!
Gunnerful (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Agreed on the playing bad part.... It was a nightmare watching Coquelin at RB.
As for Arshavin, I've always been a fan, but he's been playing with no focus lately. I kind of blame Arsene for that. Arshavin never played his natural position for Arsenal but once. He is not a winger, he is a central attacking mid, to play behind the striker. The only time he played there was against Bolton in the Carling cup, when he scored one and made another; the memorable goal Park scored. I just hope Arsene gives him another chance there when he rests Ramsey
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Lol loving the arabic commentator!
684shilmido (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I found it rather annoying and muted the speakers. They were loud ALL The time...
Walrus57 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Arshavin should get a start and Arsenal should really use Chamakh more, we can't depend on poor marking for headed goals
Trev11 (Canning City SC) 3 years ago
Lol chamakh is garbage
Coolcat1 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Neither has produced anything, when given the chance. Both will be gone in january. Arshavin to Zenith, and Chamakh to Lille
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 3 years ago
We need to buy a big name and Pavlyuchenko (he's underrated and undervalued). He would fit right in Arsenal with his strikes from crazy angles
I do like Pavly to arsenal too.

Ironic how a former Arsenal striker went to Spurs and put their 2 main strikers on the bench. Lol
Both Defoe and Pavlyuchenko want away from White Hart Lane this January
684shilmido (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hm.... Arsenal players actually encouraging Wenger to start Chamakh? He's one of the most useless players in the squad! My goodness, you guys need to bring in some new players
Persebaya (Persebaya Surabaya) 3 years ago
How the hell was that a dive? AV defender ran onto RVP, that was a clear foul...
AnonymosVagrant (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I'm really happy Benayoun scored. The guy came in a loan and look what he contributed. Great player
And he already stated that he would like to stay, I think he likes Arsenal better than Chelski
KozGunner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Arshavin? The guy can't use his chance to prove himself, whenever he is on the pitch, he is like "What the hell am I doing here, I should be in Russia playing with Zenit".come on Wenger, you should give your young wingers some experience, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Miyaichi...
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 3 years ago
Love how happy yossi looks.  We should buy him.
ROBBO1989 (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
It's a disgrace the amount home grown talent arsenal have on show
LOL how is that a disgrace we proud ourselves with them!

Also don't forget the ones we are not showing and the ones that are on loan
Cloudst 3 years ago
Sour villa fan
Jazzyjaws (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Talk about home grown as soon as you know you are not good enough.... Same comment every year from AV fans...
Chackosan (Arsenal) 3 years ago
It's a compliment, people
Yellow (Arsenal) 3 years ago
It's a disgrace you have Hutton in your team. Dirty spurs
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I think he was being sarcastic there. It was a compliment indeed
Owenwillscore42 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
We should vote Albrighton's goal as GOTW because it was the 20, 000th in the Premier League
Bbsharon (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Why even count PL goals? Football has been played in Englad long before that
Gabaire (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Go Arsenal yaaaaaaaaaaaa
AggieArsenal (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Geez Hutton's tackle seemed pretty deliberate on the Verminator. Scared me a bit with how long Vermaelen has been out recently. He is the true strength of the Arsenal backline
DaniPak (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Koscielny as well! Why no one rates Koscielny! I think very close to Vermaelen defensively prolly even equal.... Just not as good in scoring goals.... Lol
AggieArsenal (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Agreed. I didn't like Kosc last year but he had a steep learning curve. By far one of the best on the team this season
Jazzyjaws (Arsenal) 3 years ago
That is some nice liverpool luck we have in benayon...
Zzaim (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Feel like the commentator prefer my foot on his face
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
RVP! 2 more goals!
Better 4
Better 6 so it will be 40 goals in 2011
SeriousOne (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Get real. He 'll probably get maximum 2 that's it
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I see him getting three. We play Wolve and QPR before Jan 1. If we play well, he can score three. At least he had three against Chelsea
DirtyDan (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I like how it changes languages half way through the video. That is what I call bilingual

Kick4Life - changing lives through football