Forums / Aston Villa
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Aston Villa, May 15
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Arsenal is definitively the most unlucky team in europe
Neviano (Sevilla) 3 years ago
Come on! Is there any serious Referee in this League?
Oladapo (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Great goal but bent.... Arsenal are s**t I give them one more season
Aceman3000 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I speak on behalf of all arsenal fans when I say please do us a favor and stop supporting arsenal. We don't need your support for 1 more season
Oladapo (Arsenal) 3 years ago
By Bent*
Cedrige (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Looks like city and spurs will finish on top of gooners and pool if city wins there next
BmCesc (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Come on! Arsen What was that, , don't save money go and buy player, , you can't win the league with this kids, , specially with this defends, , if I was playing for Aston Villa I would score as well !
Yellow (Arsenal) 3 years ago
We can win it with these kids, just not with the defence. Need a complete new back 4 who know how to defend
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Bent is good man.... Arsenal as usual nice play but crap finishing.... They were very unlucky doe.... They should have had a penalty, RVP hit post, Chamakhs goal had nothing wrong with it but what can you do eyyy
JJ420 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Oh f**k off!1! Seriously. Denied clear penalty again. Probably one every game. And f*****g chamakh's goal is called off for a push? Are you f*****g kidding me? Since we can't defend, the refs can't be f*****g up every single game and deny our clear goals. I wouldn't have given Bent offside for the second. But one could have. Because he was slightly
Robbyb (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
About our second goal, Bent was not offside.
As for the two ref incidents, most neutrals are saying the Ramsay Dunne incident was a penalty, I admit, and clearly Chamakh's goal should not have been disallowed. But refs make mistakes, c'est la vie, on another day two wrong decisions will go against Aston Villa. Our 2nd goal was pretty good and the first was just brilliant from hero Bent, yippeee ! We played well in the first half, Arsenal played well in the second but our defence was quite good overall
ChelseaFan88 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
This ref made 2 strange decisions, but otherwise Bent was brilliant on both goals
Walwin10 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Bulls**t refereeing, clear penalty against Ramsey and I saw nothing wrong with Chamakh's goal except for the officials call.
Good goals by Bent, questionable defending by Arsenal again (nothing new)
Churro36 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Unlucky Arsenal the calls were not going their way
Broco (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Please arsene.... Make up your defence.... Great goal by bent
NoDiveZone (Whitecaps) 3 years ago
Everyone can see that's a penalty and everyone can see that goal should've counted. Everyone except the ref. Well, it's not like that's anything new for Arsenal.... And can we please sell Squillaci? Why he keeps getting played, I have no idea. Always horrible. This game was so typical of Arsenal's season
Theo (Chelsea) 3 years ago
The first goal by Bent was just brilliant! Smart play to get back on side, and the finish was just sensational. Oh and Arsenal well, there's always next season I guess? Hopefully you can retain 3rd place though
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Average performance by Arsenal. It'd be interesting to see who will finish 3rd and 5th place

Kick4Life - changing lives through football