Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V AS Roma, Jul 25
Kryptz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
No Comments on this match?
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Bradley is the man, great american player on par with donovan and dempsey in my opinion
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 1 year ago
Can we say Roma had home court advantage? (Bradley)
PaRa (Liverpool) 1 year ago
No, I would say that it was Liverpool who had the home court advantage due to the fact that Liverpool are owned by New England Sports Ventures (Boston Red Sox owners) hence, that's that's why they also played in Fenway Park
MAWTH (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lol clearly they lost anyways. Don't care abut technical talk all I saw was the score. Oh and that club next to your name
Dirhael (Juventus) 1 year ago
That's typical "Zemanian"-football: crazy defence, but amazing attacking play! Although he hates Juventus I simply love this coach!
Abasiofon (Manchester United) 1 year ago
As much as I'm not a huge fan of American style of playing football, I do have to say that bradley really is something special
PaRa (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Liverpool played mostly their reserves, as they should in a friendly. I don't expect big things from Pool this season so lets just get on with it
JoshuaBrady (Juventus) 1 year ago
As did Roma
SKool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Bradley had a great season at Chievo last season. Glad he's moved to a bigger club. Good luck to him at Roma
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Cool atmosphere with them playing at Red Sox stadium with a nice group of both Liverpool and Roma fans. Nice Bradley got a good goal in debut and in American. And Liverpool did get one late for there fans which is nice but good stuff. Would have being fun to be there
Audentio (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Not often an American goes to a team like AS Roma
JoshuaBrady (Juventus) 1 year ago
Roma dominated chance wise, lets hope its a start of a great season!
Shovwar (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Watch out for Lamela he is involved in both goals and almost scored 1  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football