Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
Lazio Roma V AS Roma, Apr 18
Nykmeister (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Well, seems like Roma are trying hard, that second goal was a bit of a joke to be honest keeper just stood there. In any case enjoy your run while it lasts
Pball19 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Vucinic hit that so hard it woulda taken the goalies head off. Just because you guys can't pass roma in the title race doesn't mean you should make stupid comments.... Go ROMA!
Truet (AS Roma) 4 years ago
You wanna talk about the goal in inter bologna where the keepere avoided a shot that was coming rigth at him? And yeah or run will last only for 4 matches waaaa hahahah inter should bee focused torescue her face against fbc such a bad team whit messi, xavi ecc.... Poor barca
Delgroup (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Mamma mia  Mamma mia  Mamma mia  Mamma mia  Mamma mia  Woooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Roma is really playing well this season.... Specially in the last half of the season...
Farz13 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Terrible call on the PK for Roma
Dolita (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Just as terrible on PK for Lazio
Vikram11 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Great game.... Go roma.... Win that title for all the fans
[account-removed] 4 years ago
I 2nd that!
Nightgaz3r (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Thank you Arsenal & Madrid fans. We deserve it! Ranieri was wrongly sacked by Juve, & Inter play like a group of thugs. Roma deserve this after all the hard work our entire team has put in since Ranieri was made coach
AsRoma10 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Wooow what a game! Forzaa Romaa, Scudetto is ours!
Inter55 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Roma will draw against samp and inter will be coming first
Terrojoe1 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
.... That is if Inter win their games. I think Roma wil win Seria A this year.... Hey, may the best team win tomorrow!
Roma24 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
No draws. Wins only. This season is different from the others Inter are distracted by champions league so they are more likely to lose or draw.
Enough with the milan sides winning
FutureMUplayer (Manchester United) 4 years ago
What a derby!
Nightgaz3r (AS Roma) 4 years ago
SCUDETTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Rowley87 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Roma for Serie A! You can do it, Ranieri!
Iamlegend 4 years ago
Forza roma! Viva vucinic!  I have to admit.... Ranieri did bravely to change 2 iconic players. But that paid off.... Respect!
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 4 years ago
What a brilliant Second Goal By Vucinic.... Go ROMA.... CliNch The Title...
Sharpoon (Hull City) 4 years ago
What a free kick!
TheHman (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
THE ONLY chance for Lazio to finish off the campaign with Dignity & they freakin Blow IT.... Roma is an excuse of a team & their gameplay is pathetic.... Just take a look at their game highlights of the season.... These guys play a game a week only & this is how they play.... Believe me when I tell you Roma WILL slip up because luck can't be on their side forever & interrr will regain what's rightfully theirs because they have a game every 3 days & they rise up for the challenge every time.... Inter ARE winnnneeeerrrsssss
Terrojoe1 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
You sound way too arrogant.... Be quiet and accept the fact that Roma are on top!  By the way, may the best team win tomorrow!
BartoZZ10 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
TheHman even you try to be insultive you must make sure that your arguments sunds at least a little true otherwise you could be called an idiot or childish or even stupid, eventually arrogant, stupid, childish idiot
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 4 years ago
@Bartozz10 take it easy brother, though you may be right there is no need to resort to insults from anyone.

The difference here are these two points, Inter have A LOT of money to pass around, where as Roma do not and have VERY loyal players and Fans. We will see who holds out, I like Marihno as a coach, but his team I find cocky and arrogant. Similar of course to their fans according to the above comments I suppose, I'm just glad you could say it and I didn't have to
Sticklebricks (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Whoa! Chil out HMan. Roma are a really good side! Especially with their budget.

Not all Inter fans are as silly. The fans of all teams are equally as silly
Romaaa16 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Typical inter fan....

And Bartozz didn't insult anyone, he merely stated that Hman could be called a Arrogant, stupid, childish idiot

Kick4Life - changing lives through football