Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
Juventus V AS Roma, Sep 29
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 2 years ago
With the performances Juventus are turning in every week they are going to be a real force in Champions League this year. Roma Roma Roma.... Sad sad sad
Haris1993 (Juventus) 2 years ago
An absolute destruction is what I call this
Ladino (Juventus) 2 years ago
Forza Bianconneri
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
Ownage suck it zeman
Fenriz87 (Juventus) 2 years ago
A Thunder FK by Juve Chuck Norris...
Cousins (Juventus) 2 years ago
I almost feel as though we are having all the success up front from so many players due to the fact we have not signed a premier striker!

Almost worries me if we do...
Hawaiichris (Napoli) 2 years ago
Juventus we know they are the team to beat, but Roma so far they haven`t been eexactly the fabulous bunch of young guns playing the spectacular Zemanian football, that so many people were predicting at the beginning of the season
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
Pirlo is just great
Enterd (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Pirlo is the Man !
Gizzle (Fiorentina) 2 years ago
I am happy, not because Juventus won but because I remember how we (Fiorentina) played much better then them last time in Florence. So these means that we are strong or that Roma is poor. Or both. I just want to won against Inter in San Siro tonight.... Forza violaaaaa
Noir853 (Juventus) 2 years ago
I hope you can repeat that performance you put against us in our return fixture in Turin
Neffy2012 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Pirlo looks like Chuck Norris with the beard
Walucky16 (Juventus) 2 years ago
He was Chuck Norris' stunt double in The Expendables 2.... I thought you knew? Haha
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Pirlo you crazy beard-man, how can you score like that ufff, lol , jueve owned roma, and Giovinco looks like lost kid on the squad with all the strong and big players haha but still good goal
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 2 years ago
Pirlo? No.... Atilla!
Slasic (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Pirlo is magic
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
As roma completely f****d

Kick4Life - changing lives through football