Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
Juventus V AS Roma, Jan 27
BestoftheRest (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Feels good. We beat the old lady to her knees!
Kam12 (CSKA Moskva) 3 years ago
Del Piero should have gotten that penalty
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
It would apper that Juve have given in.... Looking for some champions league love this season. Shame.... Props to Rome for showing up and playing great!
Basbas (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Fantastic result for roma. Beat lazio, juve and then inter=coppa Italia win
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
Idk why people voted juve rubbish they had some chances + their shouldve been a penelty
Gilb3rt23 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
They lost, therefore they're rubbish
BestoftheRest (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Therefore whenever Arsenal loses they should be branded rubbish?
Kolja (FK Partizan Beograd) 3 years ago
I agree.
If you lose, it doesn't mean you played rubbish....
But to be honest, Juventus played horrible.... They did not deserve to give one goal, they had no chances, and Roma, who didn't play on a high level, still was a class higher.
Two beautiful goals !
Einshtein (PFC Cherno More Varna) 3 years ago
The old Lady is getting older. Even older than Del Pierro
AsRoma10 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Hahaha
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
Beautiful goal by Vucinic! Giallorossi
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Penalty denied. Juve did not deserve to lose. Vucinic's goal was perfect though
ASRoma24 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
They did not trouble Sergio all game, just because one miss call they did not deserve to loose? Watch the game next time
Unico (AS Roma) 3 years ago
JUVE ALWAYS DESERVE TO LOSE
Damon0702 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Vucinic ~~~ What a goal !  It is good to see Taddie score too...
Italia311 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Juve are Horrible.... They had minimal chances. Their strikers are old and useless. The are a Shadow of their days pre scandal
They didn't trouble Julio Sergio,
Goons (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Del Piero was given a Body Slam
Jamada07 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Vucinic is so under-rated!
Giova2k9 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
He's a genius, he's Roma's Balkan Maradona Don't know if you remember Dejan Savicevic from Milan in the 90s, but he reminds me a lot fo him
Arandelovic (Juventus) 3 years ago
He is good but dude Dejan Savivevic was an amazing player.... He was up there with the likes of Stoichkov and Hadji in my books.... Vucinic has alot more to do before he can be rated with those guys
Alfredwhite (Arsenal) 3 years ago
The game is far from what is seen from the highlights.... I don't know who the referee was but he slaughtered the game in roma`s favor. The worst referee I have seen for a long time if we don't count howard WEBB
He didn't give Juventus a penalty for Mexes' foul on Del Piero in the final minutes, true. That would have probably levelled the game and sent it to extra time, and then who knows what would have happened, so Juve has every right to feel angry for that. However, as a lifelong Roma fan (and City fan) I've seen so many occasions where the opposite has happened that I can't help feel smug that for once in Turin a referee has favoured Roma and not Juve; they've been having decision go their way for decades, just like United in England, and this shows the tide has finally turned
Komeni (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Dude, I always seen vucinic as a special player for roma. Just look at how he brought down that ball easily. Why didn't buffon play? I guess his best is past him now
Wii60own (Juventus) 3 years ago
Past it? He's 32, well 33 today. Happy birthday GIGI
Buffon didn't play because Del Neri has stuck with Storari for the first half of thee season when Buffon was injured, ad when he came back Del Neri said that no one had a spot for granted, not even Buffon; of course he can't keep him on the bench in the league games, but he did for the cup. Many clubs do the same, and many English clubs do too in Carling Cup with their youngsters ;
Buffon was not even on the bench,
Aashay224 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What goals!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football