Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
Juventus V AS Roma, Jan 23
BruscoACM (AC Milan) 4 years ago
What a goal by Riise, can't get much more clutch than that

Del Piero had a very nice goal.... Totti you have divine footwork and give unbelievable balls, every touch is perfection, pretty much...
Minadeo (Juventus) 4 years ago
Who was the defender though who let Riise loose on the far post?
I agree with your comments about Totti. He is a joy to watch. He is very much needed in South Africa
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
What the hell is going on at juve, theres no heart left in that team.
All credit to roma, great comeback, and a really nice winner.
Great opening goal for juve as well.

Juve fans must be sick.
Saadoony (AS Roma) 4 years ago
I Giallorossi La Maggica I Lupi gaves a Vecchia Signora lessons in Cooking after 9 years,

Any way vote for J. Riise goal as a goal of the week
Peaceful (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Riise's goal for goal of the week, really? I know you support Roma and you're quite clearly biased. Del Pierro's goal was very much the goal of the match. The difficulty of the volley from that angle itself was amazing but the precision.... As perfect as can be
Each goals difficult to catch but J. Riise is better cause he give As Roma the victory in the last minutes
Selecta (Manchester United) 4 years ago
That honestly has to be the final straw for ferrara. I like the guy but sadly it just isn't working right now.... The team needs a change before things just get worse
OMIDO (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Strongly agree with you mate
I wonder what happened with Luca Toni
Roma24 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Out for 2 weeks
What's happening to juve? Time for a new manager!
Del Piero still plays his heart for Juve every match. A true legend
Rymaster111 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Roma deserved to win. Totti is wonderful. Bet aquilani feels he left roma at the wrong time!
Moen87 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Riise have played very good for Rome this season
Gilgamesh (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I really hate saying this but Ranieri was doing a much better job than Ferrera. That obviously means it's time for him to go.... The Juventus board of directors should resign as well!

No wonder they are facing constant protests from their fans. It's sad to see a club like Juventus going down like this
EzioKhan10 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISEEEEEEEEEEEr! Awesome player. He is so effective in Roma counter attack. Totti was half fit and played good too.... I'm so glad we finally beat Juve.
I hope Cicinho fits in the team too with him and riise as full backs we can do a lot of damage. Feel sorry for Toni! Why didn't Menez come on I was disappointed.

Roma24 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Juve is hard to beat even though they had injuries and were short handed.... I am glad roma got this victory, puts some distance between us and the pack. Thanks to juve we got a good coach. Menez hasn't been too impressive over the past few weeks but guess what he plays well in euro competitions so he will show up soon.
I said that 4-3-3 for juve was going to give roma a good chance on the counter.
The counter attack by riise changed my view on this winger, I have never seen him play so well over 90 minutes. New coach new attitude. I was never a fan of this guy but I will not forget this game he played
EzioKhan10 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Oh I forgot to say.... David Pizzarro is awesome! His tiny touches and ball control. The chilean pirlo!
Somere (Portmore Utd) 4 years ago
What a time to score. It must be heartbreaking to hold out for so long and to see riise score at the last minute. But from the highlights its clear that roma was the better team even though juventus did put up a fight
SexyBeaver (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Nice goal by Piero.... Classy player. Roma is a nice team I wish them luck this season

Kick4Life - changing lives through football