Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
Inter Milan V AS Roma, Sep 17
FoxMulder (Olympique Lyon) 2 years ago
Lucio idiot, he did not even apologize :/ poor match otherwise
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Lucio sucks
PortoDragon (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Horror Movie! Worst match ever.... BTW Lucio is one of those players who plays with those shirts "jesus loves YOU" and "with GOD you'll never alone" and thanks God for every corner he wins, and then when he kicks a guy in the head he just pretend he's the one who got injured! You gotta' be a really shitface to do that!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
He didn't pretend to be hurt, he racked his foot against the guys skull, at high speed it will hurt for a couple seconds. To be fair that was brave goalkeeping. I wish him a speedy recovery
Hkremixboy (Fiorentina) 2 years ago
Lucio kciks Skeleburg's head
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That was a vey tough injury to Roma's keeper, that was bad attempt by Lucio, but honestly why did Lucio act as he hurt his foot and was a bit injured, he clearly gave the goalie a concussion, and made him black out, like come one, but ya Inter shots just didn't curl that few feet or they would be nice goals
Orpheus (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Just kill gasperini, please someone.... LOL
AZDOGGNARO (Catania) 2 years ago
Really a horrible match. Apart from Rossi and a late entrance from Zaratè.... Not too much to be said. I predict relagation for Inter this year
Onlychau (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Relegation? I think you are getting a little too ahead of youself...
Musah (Kaizer Chiefs) 2 years ago
Eto's departure is felt deeply at Inter forward
Alex08 (Juventus) 2 years ago
It was not a bad game entertainment wise, but a goal or two would have definitely been welcome. Both teams are in trouble if they don't pick themselves up
ZIDANE0510 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Omg! What the fell were you doing Lucio! Hope the goal keeper will be ok. Nagatomo was really good anyway
Raikage (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Am missing etoo
FlorianG (PSV) 2 years ago
I'm sorry but to me, that didn't look completely accidental. I don't think he wanted to knock him out but the kick was nowhere near the ball.... Reckless
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Yeah I am sure lucio went in there thinking, ok I am going in and kick stekelenburg in the head and knock him out, hurt him as much as I can. Not!
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 2 years ago
Get well maarten!
Sg2ym (Juventus) 2 years ago
The keeper got out of the hospital today! He's okay! It was scary for a second watching him lie there.
In regards of these two teams, I don't think they would have even gotten a point if they played anyone else but each other
N3razzurri (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
It looked like an intense game, kinda regret that I missed it now, however our defence is looking a bit more sturdier and I'm sure once the strikers hit form we'll be in for a treat. We didn't perhaps cover the distance that was required of us but we sure as 'ell gave it a good go

Kick4Life - changing lives through football