Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
Inter Milan V AS Roma, Nov 8
CHELSEA61 (Footytube Moderator) 5 years ago
What a nice header by Vucinic! A well earned point for Roma. Good to see Eto'o getting some goals
Kestonj (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Solid performance by both teams, and a nice header by vucinic...
Ben1000 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Would like to see Inter loose some games, their a decent team but shouldn't be winning the league with such ease year after year. Look worse in Europe when opponents play at high tempo. Eto' was a great signing for them
Fingerpuppetz (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Sneijder is the only quality player on inter in my opinion
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Yea good luck with that buddy.... How about the best goal keeper in the world? Just ONE out of the MANY there are on this current team, check your facts homes
Totti724 (AS Roma) 5 years ago
Really? Best keeper in the world? That's laughable. If Inter is full of so many good players why do they blow against the best teams in Europe?
Why did eto'o leave barca?
Basten (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Cos ungrateful ibra want to go...
Alza3eem (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
No.... Bcoz they did not treat Eto right at Barca
Oo  
Sjckdj77 5 years ago
Eto'o is awesome whether in Barcelona or Inter
Arthur (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Inter Milan were held to a draw by a determined Roma at the San Siro tonight, but still moved five points clear at the top of Serie A
Basten (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Great work roma...
AsRoma10 (AS Roma) 5 years ago
We're playing better, Vucinic shouldv scored the oppurtinity he had in the second minute, Forza Roma, Siempre
Alza3eem (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Teams come to the san siro not to win.... But defend with 10 men and play on counter attack
Hahahaha
Delgroup (AS Roma) 5 years ago
Yeah, and when the counter attack starts the mourinho's guys always make a fault (and protest even when it's clearly fault), isn't it?
And refree wait until they make the fifth fault (as in basketball) before showing the yellow card, isn't it?
I really like AS Roma, Roma played better and could have won 2-1!
Bilt2spl (Manchester United) 5 years ago
De rossi needs to step it up! Nut up or shut up!  He's starting to look average!
Thanai (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Nice game Roma
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 5 years ago
I hate to say it but I am glad we at Barca traded Eto. His attitude sucks and Inter can suffer with him even tough he is an incredible player. I am really embarrassed for Inter this season not that I support them but I feel bad for them in a professional manner, because of all the money put into the team and this is all they can muster 1-1 draw across the world? Roma dominated the game and the score should have been 2-0 in the first half then 2-1 in the second. Bravo Roma. Vucinic is a valuable and wonderful player
You do know that they are number one in their league? And that they have the most goals in their league?
I'm very glad we traded eto'o for Ibra. Best trade of the year
Nemmy (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Good goal by Eto'o, but I would expect more from him, he isn't in his best form yet. This performance won't be enough against Barcelona, but until that match, there is time to brace themselves up
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 5 years ago
Jose needs to keep his mouth shut or his team will be in mental shambles...
GoonR (Arsenal) 5 years ago
They gona win league again though
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 5 years ago
Prove it  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football