Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
Inter Milan V AS Roma, May 5
Sam (Juventus) 4 years ago
Milito! What a goal! 3 defenders? Are you kidding me?! Unbelievable!
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Really nice goal sam, I'm glad I picked him in my dreamfooty team, he's not a bad player at all, juve could do with him
Minadeo (Juventus) 4 years ago
Argentina could use him. Oh, I forgot, they already have him. But I don't think Maradona watches Italian football. Maybe if he played for Napoli...
3ntolo 4 years ago
Milito this year showed what he can really do, also in an important competition like the Champions League.... They really need him in Argentina for the next world cup.... I hope Maradona will let him play!
Orpheus (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Yeah.... Too many killer strikers in argentina, they have messi, tevez, higuain, aguero, palermo
Chelo (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Did you have to mention parlemo? Oh please...
3ntolo 4 years ago
LOL Palermo.... But yes.... Too many good striker, but I think the best combination can be Messi-Tevez-Milito in this moment.... We'll see
Minadeo (Juventus) 4 years ago
Messi and Milito are the givens. If they play three in front, the competition should be between Tevez and Higuain. But you have to remember the miss (? Choke) by Higuain that led to RM's elimination from the Champs League
Juanimus (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
What about Lavezzi?
[account-removed] 4 years ago
I have to say D. Milito's goal was nice
Yeah dude.... And Totti's kungfu kick was horrible
It ads a litle spice to it, I supose...
[account-removed] 4 years ago
NICE! THAT'S TROPHY 1 AND CONGRATS INTER, GO FOR THE GOLD NERAZURRI!
Sargentoblanco (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Now hold out on first place for a few weeks against bottom of the table rivals, win the champions league and a Treble!
Mourinho is magical, stay away from the bernabeu though
Pellegrini is here to stay
Pito316 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Inter treble bound!
Romaaa16 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Very disappointing, I feel like roma had a few good chances and inter had 0.... Literally that milito goal does not even count as a chance, what a ridiculous shot
Oh and by the way materazzi and motta need to leave italy and the sport altogether. I suggest pro-wrestling in the united states.

What disgraces to life in general
3ntolo 4 years ago
Have you seen the whole game? Materazzi is not a nice guy at all but today Totti, Perrotta and Taddei were even more disgraceful than him...
Luciferbenz (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Just another dog barking at another tree...
Yeah. Just leave them whining, 3ntolo. They're loser
Lol I was talking about both of them looking like they were having seizures everytime someone touched them, look at materazzi in this replay.... Its ridiculous. Of course totti is gonna' get emotional. Emotional is understandable, but Motta is the center of drama all the time and materazzi acts like a big punk, then pours tears everytime someone even looks in his direction. The only reason someone should move and cry the way he did after mexes tapped him, would be if someone shot him, and even that would be dramatic!
Bnm15 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Drama?

In fact materazzi got punched at belly by mexes, see replay roma guy

And motta, , , his gesture might be a bit humorous but his legs got kicked clearly. See replay again

And if materazzi + motta should go and play wrestling, shouldn't totti be imprisoned for such unethical foul?

And it seems that u've forgotten what perrota, burdisso and mexes had done over the whole match. They looked more like snipers rather than footballers

Hey and dun lose year temper, roma guy, you are not totti
Romaaa16 but you must admited that inter played better at your own stadium.... And BTW it's briliant shot by milito! I'm not proud of materazzi act! But punching and kicking it's legal? Wow hell yeah
Oh without a doubt they played great, and militos shot is unarguable. I get annoyed with materazzi for making such a big deal, out of what in my opinion, was nothing intentional. As for totti, sh*t happens in tense games, totti always had a little attitude.

Don't take offense to any trash talking, its part of being a fan, part of a good rivaly, and ultimately my opinion is no better than your and vise versa.

Ill take back nothing I say about motta...
Well okay then.... Fans should have respect to each other teams, it's just football; if one win another lose, so if our team meet again I always hope that the best always win
Juanimus (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
I think mexes' punch was veryyy intentional
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Materazzi is a PUNK! I can't stand that ass clown. Anyways wicked goal from Milito!
I'm not proud of him, and I rather hate him since last year because he denied inter scudetto twice (insisted to take pen and miss and blocking a clearly goal shot by.... I forget but he was inter player), suprisingly we didn't conceded with tahat defence line up, but inter deserve to win and roma must play a little bit with their head not with emotion.
I'm proud that we have monster like milito this year.... Hope he'll score at madrid too
Angelo (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
SICK! MILITO
Seandapawn (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Materazzi just love fckin with the french guys and always gets his ass kicked
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Totti should get 5 games. Classless move. Balotelli did nothing. What a coward. Balotelli maybe a problem but and I understand Totti being frustrated but he acted like a girl. At least punch the guy if your a man.
We all knew Totti was a warrior & a bad loser, it ain't in his 30's that that's gonna' change, but that's part of the reason we love him

Lmao at Mexes great punch
Football at it's finest
PSMMakassar (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Oh yeah. Inter deserved this win
Olefcb (Bayern München) 4 years ago
One brilliant player decided the game with one brilliant move.
Otherwise I was not impressed with the quality of football on both sides, rather a meeting of the dirty drama queens - but I guess that's just how cup finals are. Congrats to Inter. Sorry for Roma, my support didn't help. Don't be sad, the league is not quite over, and next year will be a good one, for sure
Tipicality italian football drama, this insident always happens, but inter and roma is like cat and dog at copa, cos this late years we always meet them at final
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Milito always reminded me of Sylvester Stallone. Tonight he showed me again why he did. What a great finish
Hahaha.... His shot is really as sharp as rambo shot.... Hahaha
3ntolo 4 years ago
Ahaaha I never noticed that but I think you're absolutely right! Same face and same killer instinct!
Wow I see.... Hahahaha like rambo always stealthy and solo move

Kick4Life - changing lives through football