Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
Inter Milan V AS Roma, Feb 6
[account-removed] 3 years ago
ETO'O AGAIN AND AGIAN AND AGAIN. I HAVE LOST WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS LAD. HE IS THE UNDERRATED STRIKER IN THE GAME. PEOPLE ALWAYS TALK ABOUT TORRES, VILLA, AND ROONEY BUT ETOO IS DIFFERENT
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Agreed.... He shoulld have been in the best 11 this year not villa.... Barcelona's biggest mistake to me was letting him go for ibra
Pragathish (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Agreed, Eto'o is a monster
Knkklful (Sheffield United) 3 years ago
I've always avoided registering on websites that require to do so before you like, reply or make a comment. But I just had to so I could be a able to like and reply to your comment
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 3 years ago
@ Dagaza: sport is amazing! Being able to be rivals and still find areas where to share some opinions.... Just amazing!
No Barca fan would desagree on that one with ya!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
THAT WAS ETOO BEING ETOO
Nykmeister (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Inter inter inter, top of the table here we come
Vedinho (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Eto'o proves again that he is the fastest striker. Good goals
Khan26 (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
ETO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
KoreanTorres95 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Sneijder!
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Leonardo.... Maybe now they will begin to rate him properly.... Always been a good coach
Billy27 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I saw the first half of the game, it was end to end football at its best. Shame, I missed the second half
Laliga4life (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Etooooooooooooooooo, best striker in the world, ibra isn't in his class
Ghartashm (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ PAZZINIIIIII \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
Nykmeister (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Sneijder's goal was good, great shot
Enlarged (Barcelona) 3 years ago
This was a great match. I like how Eto is taking more leadership up front, he's in really great form lately
3ntolo 3 years ago
He's been great all season long! (so far)  This year he's even better than the awesome Eto'o from last season!
Badr91 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
That's because last season awesome Eto'o was used as support for Milito and they both were incredible, but this season Milito has been utter rubbish
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 3 years ago
Looked like a great game, wish I wasnt working so I could have watched it. This proves how in ineffective rafa really is
Gjwaindim (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Sorry to hear you missed the game. When I miss games I watch the full game on espn3 dot com. I am not trying to promote any website.... Besides I don't own espn. Anyway you can watch the full match on replay there.... That's what I do when I miss games.... Hope it helps
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 3 years ago
Eto was all over that short clip
Jamesutd (Manchester United) 3 years ago
This game was just sexy, incrideble

Kick4Life - changing lives through football