Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fiorentina V AS Roma, Feb 7
Rossitotti (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Daje Roma. Grande Vucinic
Aznterrorist (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Very lucky that we pulled that out.... Forza ROMA!
Kasaki (Juventus) 4 years ago
Roma got lucky, I think I may have to convert to a roma fan since I spent most my life their. I'm very fond of roma
[account-removed] 4 years ago
And that is called not wasting the one chance haha
Acmfan (AC Milan) 4 years ago
What the lucky roma?    Fiorentina played great    
Francocu (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Always and just forza viola
Kavin (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Be proud of your team, you play very good football and have a great coach
Sibiyu (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Roma is very lucky in that game, la viola deserved to win, , but roma proved something, it doesn't easy to beat them right now even when they have a very bad game.... I think they gonna' finish at the 2nd behind inter.... I'm very exciting to see inter & roma compete once more, as they showned in the last few years, but roma players (except totti) have to show a good mentality, behaviour, & not to fast to saying that they already equal (too much confident) with inter, if they wanted to catch up inter at the table....

Go roma (glad to see you all back)

Forza inter

Thedamgame (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Roma 1- firentina 5  The true score
BoNiToRiCo (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Fiorentina played better but that's football forza roma
Pitbull (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Equilibrata partita, ma l'obiettivo Vucinic ha deciso la partita!
PepeDeGuerra (Liverpool) 4 years ago
One chance, one goal. Fiorentina at the absolute least should have tied
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
This one hurt.... Gave it away.... Had 4-5 goals and missed all of them. Roma was fortunate. I think they are beatable and AC will pass em up. But they are a great story no doubt
NYRBforever (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
Doesn't matter. Roma won't finish top four
Drivenovearly (Liverpool) 4 years ago
.... I don't know what league or game you're following, buddy
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
I actually think Roma will get 4th.... Unless Totti and Toni go down again. Palermo and Napoli are doing nothing to advance and Juve can still get in.... Could be Inter, AC, Roma, Juve.... Roma have the talent and the defence.... But do not score that much from game to game.... May end up with a lot of draws which isn't bad either. Last year 3rd place was 5 losses and 11 draws or something like that...
Catenaccio (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Roma has showed that they can play traditional, Italian, defencive football when on the road, and pick their opportunity to nab a single winning goal. I'd say that this game is a very good sign! (I wanna' see Toni back ASAP, though!)
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Nice for Roma...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football