Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chievo Verona V AS Roma, May 1
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Pitch looks battered
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 2 years ago
We haven't won in 5 weeks.

We need all the points we can get and we're battling so close for champions and europa.

Lazio and udinese gifted us a loss each and then we even played napoli for a 6 point game.

All the necessity in the world and we still couldn't even scramble a win against chievo.

I'm sorry.... But we deserve absolutely nothing but a big slap in the face.

And if we get another new coach (this will be the 3rd or 4th in a row that resigns on his own).... Then we have big, big problems. Personally, I would completely gut the scouts. The trainers have improved because we did not suffer half as many injuries. But the player choices.... Terrible.... Gago, Kjaer, Heinze, Angel, getting rid of Pizzaro when we need him, still using perrotta, tadei, casetti....

Totti.... Shut up and play tre quartista. Your legs are finished and we have Bojan, Osvaldo and Borini. Lamela.... Explosive mid in front of De Rossi. Tadei, go play in another league. Bring cassetti with you. Why did we sign NO defenders IN THE winter transfer window!?!?

Christ almighty
JackMcDeath (AS Roma) 2 years ago
I agree with most of your comment, I'm so dissapointed, but I do hope we change coach, enrique is pathetic.

We need defender, heinze and juan are probably the only decent ones. Lamela is not what I expected it, considering that we spend almost 20 mil on him considering all the bonuses.... Bojan is awesome but if we wanna keep it after next season we have to pay an extra 30mil euro. Same for borini we didn't buy him yet.

So we are pretty much screwed cause we already have to spend too much for buying the loaned players and I don't know if we can afford to buy a whole new defence (which is the key to succes if we really wanna keep play in luis enrique style)...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football