Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
Budapesti Vasas SC V AS Roma, Aug 3
Jesuriya (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Great to see totti player great passes again and again.... No matter how many good players and youngsters roma signs, he is the master mind of roman attack. 19th year running of his career, he is the legend!
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Lol. Roma really boasted a pretty full line-up for Vasas SC. I wanted to see Lamela though!
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 3 years ago
I don't know what to think of roma I see them goin far if they play like a team but at the same time I saw many individual plays that ended in the keeper hands or out for a goal kick but lets see what happens

And I think everyone had high hopes for bojan not only the barca fans I know I did
I agree they seem to have all the right constituents of a team but they did look a little selfish.

I think all the young guys and new guys are really trying to prove themselves to the coach so they're all having a go at it. As well, it's the first real game so they're having fun with the opportunities....

Regardless, with the signing of Stekelenburgh and preferably one more solid left back (Cassetti can not start) I think Roma have made a decent transition to start the new campaign. Then they will work on some midfield acquisitions.... But we'll see how long Pizzaro and Simplicio can hold on.
Son of a bitch. I wanted to find out who voted Roma "rubbish" so I clicked on the "rubbish vote" thinking it would link me to the voter.... I know, very stupid....

Sorry roma
Hawaiichris (Napoli) 3 years ago
The Vasas budapesti defence is not exactly impenetrable, but bojan looks like an exciting little player
EvanFCB (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Yeah he was. I have high hopes for Bojan this season and hopefully he will eventually come back to Barca
Mastershake912 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
With the absurd 40 million euro payback contract barca and roma have, he most likely will. Barca can buy him back for 13 mil
Alucard41 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Bojan was superb based on the highlights, he will surely grow up in this team

Kick4Life - changing lives through football