Brescia Calcio V AS Roma, Sep 22
N00blad0 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
All ball by Mexes.... Unlucky
Francesco (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Very
Glad to see adriano come on
Roma needs to straighten up. Team leaders like totti and de rossi have to start playing well
Statickk14 (Sao Paulo) 4 years ago
Unlucky Mexes!
Sshreyansh89 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Stupid refrees decision.... There was not a penalty by mexes and roma had a penalty for handball.... Unlucky roma...
Basten (AC Milan) 4 years ago
ROMA ARE IN BAD LUCK RUNNING
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Man, borriello is good. Its sad he left milan
Codito91 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Of course he is good and he fits into milan's strategy, but sadly Galliani doesn't see that so I'm happy for Marco and it's great that we still haven't won a game after Borriello left
Acmlt30 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Please Boriello has been bad-mouthing Milan since we loaned him out. Ibra > Boriello
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
f**k Borriello, he had a full season to prove him-self that's not bad in todays competitive game and he blew it we need a player like zlatan he will find he's top form here
Iamlegend 4 years ago
Roma should feel they were robbed now.... That was a really stupid decision to give both penalty and red card.... But they need to look up now.... At least borrielo is scoring again just like when he was in genoa.... And I'm glad to see adriano playing today
Yoh64fr (Bordeaux) 4 years ago
What a f*****g disgrace!  I am sad for Mexès, really
Cmpir (Fenerbahce SK) 4 years ago
They should at least remove the ban on mexes after that disgraceful red card...
Elisto2 (Stade Rennes) 4 years ago
Yeah well they gave him a 3 games ban.... Ridiculous...
Tifoosi (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I'm nor Roma's fan but this really unfair. I can smell dirty things in Calcio
Saadoony (AS Roma) 3 years ago
I'm sure that the winning will begin from Inter Milan match so people don't you agree with me
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
What a dive
Onlychau (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
I agree
ChechenWolf (Schalke 04) 3 years ago
So much corruption in this league.... Its a joke.... That's why I don't watch Seria A anymore.... It's all rubbish.... I am glad that they are losing the extra champions league seat next year.... Its going to germany.... And the german league is alot more fair, professional and fun to watch than this rubbish.... If that was a penalty then I don't know anything about football.... The league is so pooooor in authority.... Everyone is controlled by someone.... Mafia this.... A bribe here.... A fixed game there.... A bribed ref here.... A fake dive there.... Red cards.... Etc etc its a joke....
Ggjap (Bologna) 3 years ago
No surprise there's so much discussion about referees.... If they keep directing games like this one they can't expect to see any better.... Guess Ranieri is also running an unlucky streak.... Hope they don't replace him with Lippi.... It would just be so much unfair.... !

Kick4Life - changing lives through football