Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
AS Roma V ŠK Slovan Bratislava, Aug 25
TheGoodTheBad (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Not the start Luis Enrique hoped for, that is for sure, some great names have failed to qualify - let's see whether they get better in Serie A....
Wonder whether it will make De Rossi want to depart....
Alex08 (Juventus) 3 years ago
Wow enrique will not last if Roma keep going like this.... Roma will have a tough time this season without vucinic, mexes, riise
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Not the best start for Roma indeed. But I will take the positives from this game. They look convincing, but failed to score, rather unlucky I would say. Now that Roma have Osvaldo, I do hope that he will provide better finishing upfront
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 3 years ago
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!
Francesco (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Roma had sooo many chances they just couldn't finish.... Plus they played 2 of there reserve players, but I think not being in the europa league could actually help roma in the seria a
Afroman (AS Roma) 3 years ago
At least we can now focus on the Serie A and go for a top 3 finish
Joris17 (Ajax) 3 years ago
How did Stekelenburg play?
Mastershake912 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
He played a solid game and made a couple nice saves. But he didn't really need to make any saves, except of course for the one that went in, which was unsaveable
The ball just wouldnt go in the net, but the chance were great. What I'm afraid of now is luis enrique and tottis relationship being destroyed
I have a feeling that once roma wins a little and gets moving, with totti playing in every game he can, luis enrique will be loved at the club
Della (Chelsea) 3 years ago
They can score goal, Why do they sold Vucinic? Now they are paying the price of that
Thewolves (AS Roma) 3 years ago
They have got Osvaldo now. Totti, Bojan, Osvaldo, and Borriello should get more than enough goals if they perform to their ability
Itll take a little time for all the new acuisitions to get used to luis's style of play
Its unplesant to watch this video again
Shovwar (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Where is Erik Lamela?  
Mastershake912 (AS Roma) 2 years ago
Infact he's still recovering
Mastershake912 (AS Roma) 2 years ago
He had a stomach flu

Kick4Life - changing lives through football