Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
AS Roma V Panathinaikos Athens, Feb 25
PGoutz (Panathinaikos Athens) 4 years ago
Etsi mwrh Panatha!
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Great result for the greek side, not easy to get anything in italy
Theshid (Liverpool) 4 years ago
That greek team is the dark horse of the competition they got quality in attack with the young Ninis and Cissé
Velas (Panathinaikos Athens) 4 years ago
Excellent Ninis! OLE panatha!
Larli (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Three goals in two minutes damn that's some crazy s**t, bad luck there for roma
Lytsdb (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Wonderful skill by Ninis, beautiful control and perfect execution. Neat goal
TottiRoma (AS Roma) 4 years ago
s**t.... I hope pizzaro, totti, toni and j. Sergio are back soon.... Doni too slow...
Slick1990 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
That was some crazy s**t! Those three goal came out of nowhere! I feel it for roma!
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Cisse scores twice again. Domenech has not called for France spain? I do not understand. French striker is the most effective this season (23 goals)
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 4 years ago
23 goals in greek league? Oh c'mon
Icarus505 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Don't put down the greek league. AC Milan would have probably lost too. Watch them get trashed at Old Trafford 3-0
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
He didn't say The Greek League. It is your word. He is talking about the total of goals he scored this season
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 4 years ago
I always liked Riise. Nice cool finish by De Rossi. PAO and fans deserved the next round
Rayrulesohye (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Ninis a goal and 3 assists! What a talent
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I think you mean a goal and 2 assists
Icarus505 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Don't know why Roma are always a joke in Europe. Good to see Cisse score in Europe again!
AsRoma10 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Its sad to see Roma lose like that especially at home! Totti is not here, Toni, pizzaro and I hope seriously Julio Sergio comes back soon, Roma gotta' get rid of Doni. Roma for the scudetto (I hope)

Unico grande amore, Forza Roma
Mohdovais (Chelsea) 4 years ago
No Totti No Party
Disconn3ct (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I think roma not lucky them can make good result in greece what`s happend to make them play like that and them score one goal early but it`s not roma day I think and nins is great player realy maybe be in better team next yaer.... Good luck for all

Kick4Life - changing lives through football