Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
AS Roma V Napoli, Feb 12
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
Napoli are keeping the pressure, very nice! This year's Serie A has been really entertaining
Hawaiichris (Napoli) 3 years ago
Hoops double post
Hawaiichris (Napoli) 3 years ago
Nice confidence boosting win, awesome Lavezzi except the missed chance, Cavani as always is the man!It`ll be fun to play AC in 2 weeks, we have nothing to loose`but all to gain
Jeo19 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yes napoli, its a great win
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hamsik went down easy
IMXXBACH (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Not even went down easy but he did it seemingly on purpose. He didn't look intent on scoring as much as getting caught
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
I think that he was tripped up.... It may have been unintentional, but his feet where definitely clipped.... I do believe that it was a penalty, but it's hard to say.... Anyways, Napoli played better, and even Ranieri admitted that Roma was inferior
Basten (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Roma you are so disappointing...
Damon0702 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
OH~Man.... Those result hunt so much...
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
I am getting closer on becoming Napoli fan!
Hopelessthug (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Ranieri is s**t
Ucandoit57 (Napoli) 3 years ago
Napoli tearing it up...
Alfredwhite (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Can someone tell me the name of the player from napoli that made the assist in the penalty position?
Slovak1a (Napoli) 3 years ago
The assist to hamsik which caused the penalty was from lavezzi. The assist to the second goal was from Cannavaro
Juverule (Juventus) 3 years ago
Cavani is the best striker right now in the league. He had two great goals but I must say that the penalty was weak, yes he did trip him but it wasnt intentional so I think it shouldnt have been a penalty
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 3 years ago
It may not have been intentional but he still prevented a goal scoring opportunity
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Cavani is the real deal in europe right now, very consistent in scoring form, forget messi or cr7, 20 goals in 25 Serie A games is simply amazing (and 7 goals in 8 games in Europe as well)! Rosi is not good enough for Roma. However Ranieri had no excuse not to start Menez. Taddei is absolutely awful. Played terrible, embarrassing diving
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Cavani just loves scoring.  Good game Napoli!
Bradsenal (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Far napoli are doing great. They could maybe win serie A

Kick4Life - changing lives through football