AS Roma V Lecce, Oct 30
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Woh good roma good win
Francesco (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Great win by roma
Francesco (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Ughhh totti needs to stop backtalking and start scoring
ASRoma24 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
I would have done same in totti position, I don't blame him, we played alot better today with more motivation that's what we need not like against parma
Sam (Juventus) 3 years ago
Vucinic should have had 10 goals in this game! For all his misses, it's a good thing that he did leave the game with a goal!
Yeah true, he got himself into dangerous positions he looked very dangerous. But borriello haed miss was worse.... He needs to take his chances as he plays in ST and vucinic is more or left
Forza grande roma !
Corvia trips totti and doesn't even touch the ball, no foul nothing...
AsRoma10 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
True that
Hkremixboy (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
No Vucinic, No winning
Basten (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Vucinic and borriero didn't get on each other
Adi14 (FC Dinamo Bucuresti) 3 years ago
Vucinic is in big form, good for Roma
BartoZZ10 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Undeniable Roma's advantage. Vucinic was great, very confident
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Vucinic is class
Unmecenfrance (Lille) 3 years ago
Well, I guess Roma can't lose to everyone.... Vucinic and Borriello had great games though
Slipknot (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Roma can be much better if Ranieri play Totti as a playmaker or attack midfield like this match.... Totti is not a real forward
BoNiToRiCo (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Good game but we must make more goals out this many chances vucinic had chances for 2 games
AsRoma10 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Grannndeee Roma, nice to see them win again, need to continue like that. Hope Vucinic stays in big form and Boriello needs to capitalize on his scoring chances! I hope we get a new fresh striker next to Vucinic because Boriello is just no good for Roma. Totti should be playing Center Attacker Midfield, where he's the best at, Sad that he's missing the Derby agains Lazio next week!.... Didn't heard much of De Rossi in that match but altough we won, we need some changes so we can be better, go on a winning streak and start talking of the Scudetto hopefuly

Forzaaaa Romaaa! C'e un solo

Kick4Life - changing lives through football