I was hoping for a draw
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Borini is such a promising player
Anubhz (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Again winning the derby nice    I liked Mauri's goal
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Stekelenburg red wow
JackMcDeath (AS Roma) 2 years ago
That wasnt a red card.... I'm not even sure for the penalty because the last touch was pretty poor, probably the defender wouldve reached the ball before him...
Markbuikema (Ajax) 2 years ago
Not sure about the red, defender had it covered
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This game pissed me off that was a penalty but not a red just ruined the game man
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
9 yellows and red cards damn sounds like a derby match alright
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
An unfair red card for Stekelenburg
2 years ago
Roma derby never short on drama
If I was the ref though, I would've given the penalty but not the red, not only was it harsh but it was a bit unnecessary to influence the match so early on in a derby, unless it was a blatant red, people want to see both teams go at it full strength.
Good win for Lazio though
Qtr717 (Juventus) 2 years ago
I don't think that deserved a penalty.... Defiantly not a red card  The second goal was executed nicely
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
NIce highlights.... NO really.... A entire video about a guy celebrating his goal.... Waste of time...
Piacentino13 (Piacenza Calcio) 2 years ago
The derby decided on a penalty again?!? Man.... I mean at least this time it WAS a penalty unlike the one that Kjaer supposedly gave away last time around and also got sent off. This is ridiculous, lots of dodgy decisions being made of late but I suppose that's football some you get some you don't unfortunate for Roma really this win could have really boosted their spirits
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Unlucky Roma! Red card was very harsh. Stupid rules.    Btw: derbytime in roma and the stadium is not full? Very poor
FifaXX (Napoli) 2 years ago
Gotta' love these derbies! I really like these videos without commentary, its kinda surreal

Kick4Life - changing lives through football