Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
AS Roma V Lazio Roma, Mar 13
Murda1 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Good job Roma!
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
Ho Hum.... Roma always beats Lazio...
Pkhakheria (Manchester City) 3 years ago
This is what you call a derby. So much passion from both sides. Props to roma, but lazio put up a fight the best they could. Truly a quality match from 2 quality clubs
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
Totti "il Gladiatore" di Roma
Mohsink (AC Milan) 3 years ago
For all its problems, Italy shows the most passion for football
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Then why are the stands always empty?
Mohsink (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Haha Passion isn't bought with a stadium ticket
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Because passion can sometimes be dangerous, it's like indonesian football
For such a derby, we usually expect the stadium to be more packed I guess. But it remains an important derby for the Tifosi no matter what  
Thedamgame (AC Milan) 3 years ago
This match so cool, , , goals, red cards, fights, players stepping on other players face and most important a laser beam on lazio goalkeeper.

You can't see this in england or spain
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Well said, you've echoed what I've always thought of Italian football
Flares Chants Flags Atmosphere Tension even Lazers lol: those are key ingredients in a top Derby
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
This match simply illustrated Italian football. The relation that politics, affairs and egos have with the game in Italy, the tactical aspect with Totti capitalizing on the set-pieces and the cynical and aargumentative attitude of Italians with the drama and conflict that was seen a lot towards the end of the game
Iamlegend 3 years ago
And that's passion and pride, not everything is about money, at least that what I ve always thought of english football ;p
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Dude. Politics, affairs, egos, tactical aspect, totti capitalizing, set-pieces, arguments, drama, conflict.... That's a pretty intense description.... I wish I watched the game
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Totti to boriello: "this is how it's done"
Kodyx (Juventus) 3 years ago
LMAO !
[account-removed] 3 years ago
How could the lazio players complain about the first sending off? What were they saying to the ref? 'He made him head butt him, send off the roma player for doing that'
Hkremixboy (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
2 red cards o_O
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 3 years ago
I'm happy we won, but still f**k YOU ROMA for breaking my heart again this season. Pick it up and finish top 4 but I still won't forgive your poor form, childish players and embarrassing exit from the champions league.

Laliga4life (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Good win roma, this is a great derby
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Good game Roma
Catenaccio (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Even though Lazio may be slightly better this year, thankfully we won and still have a slim hope of reaching the champions league.... Let's do it--FORZA ROMA!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football