Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
AS Roma V Inter Milan, Sep 25
Karree94 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Hahah good Roma! My sleeping problems are all over ! ^^
Palandiell (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Yeah! Destroy the commerciasl!
Interistic (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Still can't get over the champions league final?
3 years ago
Good win!
Jezzer (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
I hate benitez he is a pile of s**t
Chafcouf93 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Your not the only one who hates him. Lol
Omegax (FC Barcelona II) 3 years ago
Don't worry my inter fans so what let them win a game last 5 years inter no 1 un italy and last year inter won all 3
Let roma dream of the 4th tittle
Francesco (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Forza vucinic!
N3razzurri (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Inter didn't deserve to lose this game, that goal came in the dying minutes and Roma really wanted to get something out of this game.

Talk about holding a grudge, anyways we didn't play that badly and the only thing that cost us this game was we didn't finish off our chances, still can't believe Rafa took off Milito that early and kept Pandev on?

I'm sure we'll be able to bounce back from this, heck towards the end Roma celebrated as if they've just won the champions league, it goes to show how much it means for them to beat us
Bugged0ut (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Eto'o is more than adequate to fill his shoes. I'll start worrying when Sneijder, Maicon or Lucio gets injured. I nearly had a heart attack when Samuel got injured, however Cordoba is proving to be good enough of replacement. I could live with Milito sidelined.... For awhile
Sticklebricks (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
N3razzurri - Eto'o is the problem apparently! Rafa is not a good people manager like Mourinho - he can't convince Eto'o to work hard like Mourinho could - hence why Chivu and Maicon are accusing him of Egoism.

I'm worried - the Inter dressing room does not seem a happy place from the outside
Orpheus (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Agree. Etoo is selfish and so is Milito. The point is: Moratti, Please bring in Aguero! LOL
It's only normal that there is tension after we lost the game against Roma, I mean compared to other big teams in Serie A our team has the least problems, if any I'd blame the team for letting their foot off the gas paddle. Don't forget that this is the same team that won everything last year, also a team consistent of world champions unlike other teams in Serie A, I'm sure they'll be able to put their differences aside and start delivering once again.

Eto'o is only a single player, if he causes too much tension, the Argentina mafia (Zanetti, Cambiasso, Samuel and Milito) or the Brazilian mafia (Cesar, Lucio, Maicon) will put in him back in his place or worst case Moratti will step in and bring him back down to earth and if that doesn't work I'm sure Materazzi will step in and make his life like a living hell. Forget Rafa, Inter are bigger than him
Partizan (AS Roma) 3 years ago
WTF whats wrong with you inter fans!? Don't you see you have a team of mercenaries with no soul and love for the colors of the team!? Yep no worries you're the only big team in Serie A compared to the other and you know what also, you're the only big team in Europe without any "native" players in it!
Watch out so the the Argentinian or Brazilian mafia don't come after you, cry 'wolf' as much as you like, those things won't change the fact that Inter are the champions of Italy and Europe. Also I would like to take the opportunity to thank Roma for merceneries like W. Samuel and [C.] Chivu, two players that went on to win more than D. Rossi and Totti, both of them combined, have at the level of football club
We keep the real champions like Totti, D. Rossi, Perrota.... Players who love the club and play with their harts.... But wait here comes the sucker punch.... They can all shine their world CUP GOLD in the faces of likes of Chivu, Milito, Eto'o, Maicon, Pandev, Cambiasso, Schneider, Samuel and the rest of the losers! As for the thanking goes no worries anytime, you're welcomed, we made money on them. Anyway to wrap it up Inter is a loser of a club who cannot develop any player.... They're like a baby waiting to be fed because they cannot do it by themselves...
J. Zanetti has more class and 'common sense' in his little toe than what Totti can ever hope to achieve, the only player I envy Roma for having is D. Rossi and Matrix has a set of 'balls' that makes D. Rossis look like infants. Besides I said at a club level and if I remember it correctly it was thanks to Matrix that Italy won that World Cup in the first place, at the final he scored a goal and managed to send the other teams best player, if not the whole of the tournament, off and shocked the world (you have to love the Matrix hahah). I can't see how any of your arguments could justify that your team is better than mine. Stop being a silly child and face the facts (like Rafa and stop crying about pointless stuff like your coach), so far we've managed to produce Santon, Balotelli and Bonucci while the rest of the big teams are still struggling with exactly that, whatever happened to Giovinco? I don't even need to mention Milan as they're just waiting to bounce on Balo or any other talent we manage to get through our youth system. When was the last time Roma produced a talent? It was with Aquilani and he plays for Juventus now (when will you ever learn.... Stop selling your stars!) we've had so many talents to choice from that we decided it was better to share some of them with other teams. Also you might wanna keep an eye out for Destro, Crisetig and Biraghi you'll be hearing a lot about them in the near future and that was only to mention few of what we have at the club.

If your so happy about the win, good for you, but you shouldn't hate a team just because they beat you fair and square for the last five years, there is no law against having foreign players. In fact that's the reason why Inter were founded, even back in those days we were miles ahead of other teams
"Matrix" insulted a player's family, THAT player has more common sense and class than the whole inter squad, THAT player earned more respect and trophies than any inter player has ever done, THAT player played at juve.

That player is called zinedine zidane and gave materazzi exactly what he deserved, he beat the s**t out of him.

And 4 years later, materazzi still looks like an idiot.

Totti wipes the floor with inter
I simply cannot understand how can you be proud of an idiot who made the most idiotic move that any player can do and fall on a level so low that there isn't a word in any dictionary to describe it.... Probably your on the same level with your beloved matrix.... Furthermore if you can see a idol in a dickhead like he is then I have no more time to discuss about football with you as you proved your knowledge.... Once Moratti says no to money as Platini is sayin you spend what you earn we'll see where Inter will be when there won't be any money comming in.... Inter will be so screwed! YAY! On the other side Roma has been a clear cut winner, title contender two times in the last three years unfortunately for us and lucky for inter we got robbed of two titles by moratti because he was able to pay off's his way to glory.... Roma with no money to spend on players had it wrapped just to get robbed by your honorable president (who also introduced calciopoli) and you tell me that your team is great!?! Get a grip with reality because you don't know what you're talking about!
Chafcouf93, Zidane only won two Scudettos and three super cups at Juventus and about common sense? He head butted someone on the chest! In the WC final! Players wind up each other all the time, it's not something new, whether you like it or not those things happen, far more worse things have been said and has happened on the football field. What I was trying to suggest was that moment was the turning point for the outcome of the match and that Matrix played a big roll in it, hence Italy owes him one.

As for Zidane, I consider the man to be a legend and it saddened me that he didn't get to finish his career the way he deserved it.... Hey, at least after four years, Matrix finally won the champions league.

And Totti will always be a whining baby, have you heard some of the stuff that comes out his mouth? He is more dirty than Matrix. He is good but he is no Zidane, could've been a different story if he went to RM though.

Partizan.... I'm not even gonna' try and reason with you
There is nothing to reason withme me? That is because you aint got nothing!
Mohsink (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Haha Stadio Olympico, Vicinic and the rest of AS Roma went apesh*t! Great!
Juanimus (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Guess we needed to keep serie a interesting. Wouldnt want this being a one horse race
Rossonero (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Sure, now Roma can fight with Milan, and it can be a two horses race! Hopefully Juve will give us a fight too!
Don't worry juanimo, with benitez u'll be out of the race sooner than you expect
Juanimus (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
I dunno about that. The other top clubs in serie a are having problems of their own. But I agree, with benitez if they don't bring their game back from last season, they could struggle. They got the talent but how you use that talent is what matters and benitez is not doing a good job so far
Prasenjit (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Roma always has problems with their goalie.... Will Lobont survive?
Rossonero (AC Milan) 3 years ago
It's funny to watch Chivu shouting at Benitez after Menez dribbles past him!
BoNiToRiCo (AS Roma) 3 years ago
FORZA ROMAAAAAAAAAAAA
BartoZZ10 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Good! One of cheeky goal. This year the fight for the title will be fierce, I hope
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 3 years ago
A great goal by a great player! I love how every time he's scores good goals, he goes right for the signs! Electric
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
M. Vucinic great goal

Kick4Life - changing lives through football