Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
AS Roma V Inter Milan, Sep 25
Asrultraz (AS Roma) 3 years ago
NO TEAM OTHER than ASROMA GIVES YOU SUCH EMOTION!
Biggideal (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Ofcourse, that's why not Anyone can be a Roma supporter
Dardani (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I agree with you, Roma playes most dramatic game
Larli (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Good win for roma, it came at the right time too
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Well, maybe rubbish is not the right vote for Inter. They tried hard, had more possession, corners and shots.

Roma deserved the great victory, but Inter was at least "average", if not "great" for putting a good fight away from home.

Nevertheless, the fight to dethrone Inter has just began
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Hahahahaha.... From all the surprises last night, this result is the one that made me smile! I was thinking its gonna' be last ranieri's game, but once again, he survived! Why was chivu shouting btw? One thing about benitez, he rarely blames himself.... He said he changed milito with muntari 'cause he wanted to cover menez.... And he blamed a lil bit on chivu's side.... This guy is a joke.... I don't understand his player selection in liverpool, and now he did it again in inter.... He is no special one indeed.... Inter actually played well, I voted 'great' for inter.... Good game roma! Forza roma!
Yeah and bringing in Unexperienced coutinho was.... Weird....    Forza ROMA!
Scholescantona (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Rafa trying his tactics.... Like zonal marking and strikers playing as wingers.... One lone striker.... That's why he needs a player like mascherano to save his ass...
And it all begins
NerazurriGunner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Yes it all begins! It's just the start of the season ;P
Ggjap (Bologna) 3 years ago
Happy for Ranieri because this will may help him to stay away from (unjustified) criticism for a while.... I'm also happy for Vucinic, incredible goal....
He reminds me of Berbatov, often underrated and underappreciated as the United striker but surely a great player....
Well, it's still early but looks like serie A will be more interesting than the past years....
Last, I don't think that Roma is out of the tunnel.... Those 3 points will surely help the morale but they still have to work hard if they want to fight with the best....
Hanick (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Good job chivu! Well done! Mourinho >> benitez. Please leave inter milan benitez, please leave
Rossonero (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Why? It's a blessing that he is managing Inter now!
Pragathish (AC Milan) 3 years ago
I watched the whole match, what a moment when Vucinic diving headed the ball into the net!    Very well done, Romans
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
Me too.... That was huge! This may have saved Rome's ass...
Faihan (Schalke 04) 3 years ago
If Roma continu like thes then they will be the champion
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Right.... Did you not notice their previous games or what?
What does that guy know.... He roots for Schalke.... The most underachieving team in Europe.... And I like Schalke
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Why Chivu looks pissed?
Bosei (Parma) 3 years ago
As far as I understood because he got a early yellow card and he was suffering the pace of Menez. He told Benitez to change something if he want to end the game with 11 players
Dissention among the ranks.... And on the pitch too.... Not good form or good for moral.... This could be the beginning of the end for Rafa. It the players are yelling at the mgr during a match in front of cameras.... Ouch. These guys just won a treble earlier this year they played the best and came out on top.... They are champions league Champions.... You think they forgot how to play footy all of a sudden? Not a chance.... This shows a serious problem with the game day mgmt.... And that is good news for Milan and others...
Chafcouf93 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
They jost lost a manager who motivates them. But this is the banana skin with mourinho : he wins you trophies, gets some personal glory, and then leaves you for the highest bidder. When he left celsea, they didn't have any future or any young players whatsoever, they were just f****d and united won the PL 3 times in a row, and now their top players are all in their thirties. The same thing happened to inter
Hawaiichris (Napoli) 3 years ago
I guess with roma and milan winning, and inter losing things are getting a little more interesting here
Dardani (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Menez was man of the match
Rossonero (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Man, I love Benitez, and all Milan fans love you man, I can't wait to see you when facing ibracadabra! Hahaha
AsRoma10 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Forza Roma, let's focus on our winning streak now like last season

Kick4Life - changing lives through football