Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
AS Roma V Inter Milan, Mar 27
Thedamgame (AC Milan) 4 years ago
This match reminds me of the Italian league before 5 to 6 years ago when it was the best league in the world.
Hopefully, next year or the year after it, the calcio is going to be the number 1
R9Phenomenon (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Yea tru but I'm nt sure of future, but yea this year italian league is worth watchin...
Jamesutd (Manchester United) 4 years ago
17 minute highlight from sopo. Pt?  Good luck buffering that...
Spectral (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Huh? It buffers perfectly fast for me
2choices (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Actually its 17 seconds and it still took long haha. Can you tell I hate Sopo. Pt
Romaaa16 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Look at that list of yellow cards for inter...
Nykmeister (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Rough game, questionable refereeing many of those cards were uncalled for. Inter got unlucky, denied by the post an equalizer and denied a penalty
Def a rough game on both sides. Ill admit the penalty call was questionable, but so was inters goal. All the players involved in that play were offsides.

As for hitting the post, it happens, I wouldnt call it unlucky
You sound like its just inter who hit the posts, you wud have been outta' champions league if Drogba's free kick went in off post. Hitting post is part of the game, theres nothin unlucky bout it. The big thing is to accept the defeat and move on that takes character and chelsea are doing damn well aftr that.

Your first gol was a shame, frm the side angle it seems like inter's penalty area, lolz, as all 3 players were offside
Nykmeister (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
I understand hitting the post is a normal part of the game, I'm not complaining, inter is still on top and its gonna' stay that way. And I'm talking about this game and not the Chelsea game, but since you brought it up, even if Drogba's freekick went in, the score wouldve been 3-2 on aggregate and Inter wouldve advanced.

Oh and the inter goal which I can't argue, the first pass which offside. Inter wouldve came back and scored on the next attack.

Cheers
Is that Totti celebrating Toni's goal?    Hahaa it takes alot to get him emotional
Nightgaz3r (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Everyone thought Inter were just going to run away with it again. NOT SO FAST > > >
AhmadSK (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Wow dirty match and awesome job for Roma, heh they just came out of nowhere and they want that #1 spot.
Orpheus (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Inter played quite well and had some chances of scoring. To bad milito and samuel couldn't put the ball in the back of the net
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Great result for roma, and a big dent in inters hopes.  The surprising thing was no one was sent off with 10 yellow cards in the game.
Zeora (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Inter's goal was offside. So roma deserved to win this game
Agreed a million times
Hitch (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Lol, Inter hit the post 3 times. Roma were lucky to win
Mohsink (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I'm so glad Roma won. As long as Roma or Milan wins, I'll be happy with this campaign as Milan really weren't expected to do this well in the beginning
Rossitotti (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Forza ROMA. Great match by the giallorosi
Glory (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Roma for the title
Basten (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Good play roma, keep it up to win the scudetto
Izuuu (AC Milan) 4 years ago
L. Toni nice goal

Kick4Life - changing lives through football