Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
AS Roma V Fiorentina, Nov 10
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Satisfied win for As Roma
Francesco (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Great win by roma top class passing
Sam (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
Roma in devastating form and enjoying their football while destroying other teams- scary.... Although no idea what Boruc was doing on that last goal (Fiorentina need a healthy Frey and soon!)
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
This game was a draw period. Boruc totally blew that. Frey would have put his body on that ball. That stupid kick was something a novice would do.... Rome took 22 shots and 8 on target.... And we lose to that? Roma deserved it but we had a shot to get the point and blew it.... BTW I really do not like the Yellow 3rd kits.... Too pussy looking.... BTW that free kick was top notch! And Gila's little flick was too!
Biggideal (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Yeah top class goals from fiorentina.... Grazie roma
KoreanTorres95 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
AS Roma is just awesome!
AsRoma10 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Enjoyong roma's form    Forza Romaa
Hawaiichris (Napoli) 4 years ago
Roma is starting to play like they should, and they`re movin up
NERO2810 (Fenerbahce SK) 4 years ago
Such a shame that so few people come to see this team
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 4 years ago
Boruc had some really good saves in that game too, but no one will remember that now.... My god, Artur, what the f**k did You just do? That is SO NOT like him:/
N3razzurri (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
He cost them the victory and didn't do himself any favours of cementing a place in the team maybe Mihajlovic will over look this performance and he could redeem himself in another match?
N3razzurri (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Roma can count themselves lucky, they really fought hard for this victory and it made the difference. What was Boruc up to? Didn't he wanna take over Freys place as the first choice GK? A tremendous free kick from D'Agostino, could watch it all day long!
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I still love Borriello, always happy to seem him score. And don't ask me about Robinho.
BoNiToRiCo (AS Roma) 4 years ago
We are back
I think that roma has finally come back to there normal winning ways
Hitch (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Awesome freekick by D'Agostino!
Hkremixboy (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Come on Boruc, it is so amateur to conceded the 3rd goal by miss kicking the ball out.... Beautiful free kick goal from D'Agostino, I wish to see more action from him.... Viola should had a draw, unlucky T_T
Fantastic game by roma. So happy to see our new player (boriello and simplicio) doing so well overall and in this game
Iamlegend 4 years ago
I remember boruc said that he doesn't like being second choice in fiorentina. Well I don't know what to say after this game. A costly mistake

Kick4Life - changing lives through football