Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
AS Roma V FC Shakhtar Donetsk, Feb 16
Webbo (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Dear Roma: Really?
Vitaliy166 (FC Shakhtar Donetsk) 3 years ago
REALLY, BARCA FAN, WHAT EXCUSE DO you HAVE FOR WHAT ARSENAL DID?
Soccerrenz (Barcelona) 3 years ago
They played well. No excuse.
What excuse do you have for leaving the CAPS LOCK on?
Can you go 2-1 against Barca?
No, you'd go 5-0 down to Barca so in other words. Please shut the f*** up.
Be happy you won and don't start s***. Thanks
Golaire (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I am confident Shaktar could give Barca a hard time.  
LeoTrim (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Hahahah.... Barcelona fans are pissed.... It sucks to slip up doesn't it...
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Another barca fan and his cockiness!
Webbo (Barcelona) 3 years ago
My cockiness? You have not read my posts, so.... I forgive your judgementalism. Shakhtar played well, deserved win, but Roma sucks, at least at this point.... That is a fact.
As far as Barca, no excuses, I have already responded to Vitaiy in the Arsenal thread. Gunners won fair and square, nothing less nothing more. We lost, slipped, having a bad spell of two games. Period. Why pissed Leo? Its not like we lost 5 - 0 nor were our players saying "Let's see them place 8 against us"...
Soccerrenz (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I'm not even close to pissed.... Lol

Still another 90 mins left AT HOME.

It's not like we are 5 goals down. Only one. Easy.
Vitaliy166 (FC Shakhtar Donetsk) 3 years ago
All the Roma fans were saying this was the easiest tie.... FOR shakhtar THAT IS!
Elacksonen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Saw that result a mile away
Sargentoblanco (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Bet Jack Wilshere did too
Butters (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Second goal for shkhtar and second goal of roma! Beautiful!
Hopelessthug (AS Roma) 3 years ago
I HATE ranieri I KNEW ROMA is going to lose, I would dissmissed the coach and then execute him
Dwb1988 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Kinda harsh like. Have you not come to the conclusion that the players just played crap
[account-removed] 3 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED TO RISSE? ?
Radion (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 3 years ago
Oops. I am Ukrainian but honestly didn't expect.... Many will discuss how unlucky Roma was but you know, Result is Result. Shakhtar could have scored more as well Roma.... That changes nothing. We will see final verdict in 2 weeks and it will be extremely hard for Roma to score 2 goals, especially because Merez won't be there, and something tell me that Roma will have a new coach...
Radion (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 3 years ago
Menez*
AllenKranstar19 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Congrats to Shathkar, they have been my 2nd team throughout UCL. Srna is a great captain to have and happy they win. Douglas Costa is a beast, really enjoyable player to watch. Roma is overrated, hopefully Shathkar gets the job done at home. I like to see them make a run
Oh John Arne Risse.... (facepalm)
Sargentoblanco (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Did you guys see the stands? WTF is that? Its not like Roma gets into champions league every year you know and the fans don't even show up to the game. Pathetic really
Sulutas (Galatasaray SK) 3 years ago
Maybe they were also watching Arsenal-Barca game at home ))
Spurs123 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Lol good one
UnitedIStand (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Would YOU pay to watch Italian football?
Nope
Sulutas (Galatasaray SK) 3 years ago
I just noticed that Shakhtar and Manchester City's away shirts are almost exactly the same although one of them is Nike (Shakhtar) and the other is Umbro (M. City) brandwise
Barozi (1. FSV Mainz 05) 3 years ago
Didn't expect anything less from Shakhtar.  Good work.
Dollinho (Bayern München) 3 years ago
In France, England, Spain or Germany there could have been nails instead of seats and the game would have been sold out multiple times.... Are. I. P. Italian football.... No one will miss you anyway
Thestacks717 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
f**k italian football
Koopa13 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Italian teams hold the most Champions league titles so don't know what you talking about son.... Just about 5 years ago Italian teams dominated champions league.... Dude EPL might as well should be in Russia or any Arab country since most of the teams are own by them at least we make stars and Everyone else buys them...
ThatDudeSB (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Notice how both people talking about Italian football were knocked out last year by Italian football. Not to mention the last five years in Champions league there have been 2 italian winners, 2 spanish winners (barca) and 1 english. Doesn't seem dead to me
Itz not dead yet but sure on a decline!
Please Koopa13. All english clubs were banned for 5 years between 1985-1990. Italian teams like AC were good, but never faced the great liverpool of the 80's!
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Don't know why all of you are so suprised.... Shaktar have a better team than roma anyways.... They are just inknown as no one watches them.... Douglas costa and menez are amazing

Kick4Life - changing lives through football