Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
AS Roma V Cagliari, Sep 11
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Roma need to get there act together if they are going to compete this year. From this game that I watched fully they don't seem to be and bojan was a disappointment earkly days still with alot of room for improvement.

Cgliari played awesome!
Mastershake912 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Jose angel played amzing. Every finta he did was successful
We just couldn't finish the oppurtunities we got
Lets give enrique a litle more time aswell. This lose will soon be forgoten if he gets the win over inter
Hopefully he'll keep giving us wins after roma inter too
Alex08 (Juventus) 3 years ago
What is Roma doing.... Crashing out of the europa league and now a loss at home? I think if Roma don't manage a draw with Inter.... Enrique will go. Bojan was a total flop in this game
Enriques staying
Nykmeister (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Roma had lots of chances they couldn't finish any of them, they should be able to start picking up the pace soon
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 3 years ago
It will pick up. Our game seems to be piecing itself together. As soon as we become more comfortable finishing, we'll be great. If we start scoring we'll be winning games with great style.

But enrique must remember that to replicate barcelona is a little impossible becuase not everybody is Iniesta, Xavi, Villa or Messi.

Also, I undestand that he is not using Lamela because he is young and should not be put on the field when the team is still playing poorly. It will be too much pressure for a new/young kid trying to carry the weight of his team. But, when we do pick up and he puts Lamela, our game will be 40 times more effective
Domenico (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Lamela doesn't have the fitness for Serie A yet and it may be a while until he gains it. Despite the loss there were many positives in todays game. Pjanic has the potential to take Totti's role in the team and I can see a great partnership developing between them and De Rossi once they start to understand Pjanic. Bojan struggled to find space today and I think the game would have been different if he started on the left side like he had been doing in preseason. Osvaldo lost the ball many times in the first half on the left side when trying to cut back and beat his defenders. Bojan would have been more succesful.
Despite his 2 mistakes, Angel was a force to be reckoned with, clearly one of the best underage LBs in the world, in fact probably even one of the best LWs. Tall, strong and fast, a wingers skill with the ball at his feet, he will develop into quite a player
He's not using lamela because he's recovering from stomach flu
Jesuriya (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Come on roma we got to get thing right soon.... I expected atleast a draw
I could not even concieve losing this game
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 3 years ago
We had literally 20 chances to score. And Osvaldo missed 2 completely clear goals.    And we were down a man.  
Angels red card was bullshit. But osvaldo should definetly have put away at least those two open chances
Redandblue (Cagliari) 3 years ago
Cagliari played a very smart game. It was an important away win and a great start of the season. Cossu HAS to play behind the strikers and his assists are priceless. Conti is our gladiator and El Kabir could not start his experience with Cagliari better than this. This season the sky is Red&Blue! Forza Casteddu!
A pezzo di merda
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Is Luis Enrique a good coach, or Roma has bad players?
You know nothing about italian football you russian piece of s**t. f**k off
Agazzi played well. But he wasted about 5 minutes waiting to kick the ball from the goalkick. Li mortacci sua

Kick4Life - changing lives through football