Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
AS Roma V AS Livorno Calcio, Oct 25
Ftotti (AS Roma) 4 years ago
This needs to stop happening. Can't believe this loss against livorno. Is it me or ranieri hasnt changed much since the spalletian era?
Thanai (Liverpool) 4 years ago
It not your game Roma
Rockerr (Liverpool) 4 years ago
What's happening in AS roma. Their attack looks like toothless without Totti. I think they are not confident enough, that's why they are loosing to a team like liverno, which is in the relegation list. Hope Totti recovers fast from injury to save Roma
D2Xnuera (Portsmouth) 4 years ago
Things just ain't bouncing for Roma this season, Just don't get Juande Ramos is as boss!
Catenaccio (Chelsea) 4 years ago
It's very obvious how much Totti means to this team. With him, I'm convinced that they can play with the best teams in the world. Without him, games like this will keep happening. For the sake of his hometown, I sure hope Totti recovers. Don't get me wrong; Roma has a nice supporting cast, but maybe even moreso than with Gerrard and Liverpool, Totti is the heart and soul of AS Roma (and has been for a decade!) Without him, Vucinic has trouble finishing, and their attack is almost worthless. I think Roma would have won this match at least 2-1 if they had Totti's passing, control, and most of all, superb finishing
Patrickb92 (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Just a lack of consistency this season. Hope Roma can bounce back

Kick4Life - changing lives through football